Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't put the filter on him, someone else did. They said this on tumblr. I don't know why they put a filter on him. He is perfect as he is
Sorry I didn’t mean you personally 😂
Yeah he doesn’t need it! It makes him look AI 😆

Reactions: 1
Cant believe mason is injured again, it's getting a bloody joke. He was only in training yesterday, obviously he is getting injured through the training they are doing

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t trust ETH 😂 doesn’t seem to know what’s going on! What is the injury if so minor?
Luke 😭 someone needs to look at training techniques & medical team
What an absolute disaster this move has been.
It’s been a mess! Is Mason now an injury prone player? No Mason & Dec content for you Sunday
---
Not Mason likely to miss the Newcastle game 😆

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.