Mason Mount #106 Hot, Beautiful & Gorgeous Hunk , we just need to be filled with his sp***

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s match day! Bruno & a few others are rumoured to be injured. Mason might get a start & should get more minutes. If he doesn’t I think something is wrong at Utd for him
Been saying this since the day he signed for them 😂

Reactions: 2
Been saying this since the day he signed for them 😂
I agree never understood the signing. I know he has been injured but ETH won't drop certain players & doesn't seem to know what to do with him. It's a shame Mason is a bench player & only gets an opportunity due to injuries. He is always going to be 2nd to Bruno

Reactions: 1
He’s starting too.
ETH didn’t really have much choice! Funny how he used the excuse of managing his minutes to starting 😲
Mason’s time to show what he can do! No pressure 🙈
Anyone watching?

Reactions: 1
ETH didn’t really have much choice! Funny how he used the excuse of managing his minutes to starting 😲
Mason’s time to show what he can do! No pressure 🙈
Anyone watching?
I only just finished painting my nails and saw that he's starting.. I'm going watch hin now
---
1000017999.jpg

We also desparate to see him play 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.