Mason Mount #104 Woody is a wh ore

Sugababes Vs Girls Aloud

• Sugababes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Girls Aloud

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #104 everyone and thank you to @katiestewart for the title

Let’s have a brief recap.
⚽ Mason is injured 🤕.

⚽ Mason took part in Movember to help with Men’s mental health.

⚽ Mason became a father (to a dog)

⚽ Mason took a trip back to Portsmouth (rude he didn’t visit me on his way back ☹)

⚽ Woody is a slut who has left Mason for Declan.

Since it’s December and we will still be on this thread on the big day let’s have some festive Mason.
00E3917A-D036-41CE-A9D1-52F2C8DFDC1E.jpeg
88F3E811-A237-4D01-886B-393C08863E22.jpeg
51DEDA14-EDC0-4477-8C39-5306BB038C29.jpeg
7C6E688D-2BF8-41D7-99AE-30A1F98D059F.jpeg
B5DD59B6-0F24-4D69-909F-CACC545F3244.jpeg
5A61DFDC-8144-44E0-94DE-AC163CF50376.jpeg
E39A97B6-454A-4147-98B4-519C34888668.jpeg

F9606009-A0A5-4812-ACD8-B378AF33ADC5.jpeg
8F2D00E4-B347-46C0-BE6D-920FB0F9CA50.jpeg

A1682AB9-5579-4763-81B7-193CC80DA277.jpeg

Finally here’s 2 music videos to help you cast your vote for me and @louise0408 pole.

I’m not being corrupt by putting Sugababes best song vs Girls Aloud worst song - honest 😏.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok I’m going to say this and it may be controversial. About you now is a better song than any of girls aloud songs but girls aloud over all as a group are better than sugababes. Does that make sense? Like I could name you more girls aloud songs than sugababes songs

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Ok I’m going to say this and it may be controversial. About you now is a better song than any of girls aloud songs but girls aloud over all as a group are better than sugababes. Does that make sense? Like I could name you more girls aloud songs than sugababes songs
8BF91058-517A-4453-93D1-0E25E2BBA44F.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't fancy being up in Newcastle for this match, it's Baltic 🥶 Mason would have to play in a duvet 😂

• Haha
I don't fancy being up in Newcastle for this match, it's Baltic 🥶 Mason would have to play in a duvet 😂
As long as he doesn’t try and scrap in it again 😂. It’s freezing down south as well 🥶.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree! Pros & cons to both 😂
Did you see they had to travel by bus instead of flying?

As long as he doesn’t try and scrap in it again 😂. It’s freezing down south as well 🥶.
Oh yeah I forgot about that. And he was wearing a duvet too when he was getting thrown about 😂😂😂 don't worry, daddy shaw will be there to protect him
---
Did you see they had to travel by bus instead of flying?
I'm half expecting it to be called off tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry guys!! I haven't been creative enough to come up with anything to post 😅 Great thread title name BTW!

Growing up in Thailand, I heard more sugarbabes song than girls aloud surprisingly.. Although, Spice Girls will always have my vote as the best girl group ❤

Reactions: 2
🎵I'm caught up in the middle🎵

So conflicted between my love for you and my general appreciation that Girls Aloud are objectively better despite Sugababss having bops but 74 different members.

It's making my head go

🎵Round, round baby, round round🎵

Girls Aloud were just better though overall and it upsets me that it's upset you.

🎵You're gonna make me, make me love you, nothing at all, nothing that I do🎵

• Haha
🎵I'm caught up in the middle🎵

So conflicted between my love for you and my general appreciation that Girls Aloud are objectively better despite Sugababss having bops but 74 different members.

It's making my head go

🎵Round, round baby, round round🎵

Girls Aloud were just better though overall and it upsets me that it's upset you.

🎵You're gonna make me, make me love you, nothing at all, nothing that I do🎵
I can’t talk to you right now 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.