Mason Mount #103 socktober has sadly come to an end but don’t worry hoevember is right around the corner 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still here 😂. Just ignored this thread today as I’m back in my Declan Rice era.
See this is why I’m Masons favourite 🤷‍♀️😂

Do we have a thread name? I’ll try come up with something but I’m not very good

Reactions: 1
Just had a dream my brother was dating Lewis and they wouldn’t let me meet Mason 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We all need to start fan accounts on instagram now 😂
Maybe we should lol
---
The footballers and wags are saying that masons management team are getting the fan pages close their pages on instagram, surely that can't be true.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe we should lol
---
The footballers and wags are saying that masons management team are getting the fan pages close their pages on instagram, surely that can't be true.
I love the gossip & tea on that page. Maybe not all true 🤣
I like to think not maybe someone just sent it in to make him look bad? Mason’s pr work so hard on his image 😂

Other footballers have fan pages, why would Mason be any different? Wonder if he's struggling mentally with his injuries and crappy fans

Reactions: 2
Other footballers have fan pages, why would Mason be any different? Wonder if he's struggling mentally with his injuries and crappy fans
Exactly loads of footballers do. These fan pages post content & help increase their profile. Who of his fans brought tatler & likes the fashion shoots?! He gets stick from other fans for that type of stuff

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.