Mason Mount #10 Angry Mase and Spicy Rice. We’d have them both, it’d be twice as nice!

You can have both… but who first?

• Mason

• Declan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somehow we have made it all the way to thread number TEN! Thread title by @Bloody orange Hell (I just changed ‘do’ to ‘have’ as thought it was slightly more appropriate for a title… which seems silly thinking about what we post in here 😁)

This seemed like a fitting pic to use!

8D545D88-6215-4B88-8C84-62287D371872.jpeg

Initiation checklist:

🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚 SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬 Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:

⚽ Mason came off the plane to Budapest with an actual briefcase looking like @laylavd ‘s IT technician.
⚽ We were treated to new pics of him from his fun photoshoot with Dele and Tink in his flowery jeans.
⚽ There was a video of Mason drinking coffee which made us all tingly.
⚽ We FINALLY got a 15 minute video of content but still too many clothes were worn.
⚽ We admired Mason’s peach in Lycra.
⚽ A dark conversation was had about how far we would REALLY go for Mason. Honestly, this thread is therapy.
⚽ Declan agreed Mason is the most wanted man on TikTok, which means he’s defo seen all the thirsty videos. Watch out masonispeng.com
⚽ Lots of new members joined!
⚽ Park Ji-Sung has MASSIVE socks.
⚽ @PunkRocker had a Weston-super-Mare with Mr Punk Rocker.
⚽ The match was on… we admired some of the other players … NOT Walker… but Grealish, Stones, Maguire(??!)
⚽ Mason got an assist and Vanilla Rice became SPICY.
⚽ We all turned into Rice STANS.. he did it all, got angry, scored a goal and drank from the cups the spectators threw. What a babe.
⚽ The commentator was for sure a secret tattler, saying “Mason has run his socks into the ground” when he got subbed off.
⚽ Some members admitting to fancying Roy Keane. Box behaviour if I ever saw it.
⚽ Mason uploaded a pic just after the match saying “Hungary for more” which in my eye 100% confirms he is reading here. Come join us Mase we’ll be nice.
⚽ Dennis tried to get involved with the tongue action. It didn’t work.
⚽ Geraldine’s daughter’s friend found us on a google search for Mason Mount spit and then she called us old women. Why does this keep happening to us!
⚽ As usual, things got a bit rowdy and we ended up discussing vibrators and threesomes 🤷‍♀️
⚽ Mason uploaded some pics giving us even more clues he’s reading here.
⚽ Not many really shared my Pickford love but I appreciate the support.

And finally… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….
0B082802-A15D-4613-8172-F9CAACEABD7E.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Somehow we have made it all the way to thread number TEN! Thread title by @Bloody orange Hell (I just changed ‘do’ to ‘have’ as thought it was slightly more appropriate for a title… which seems silly thinking about what we post in here 😁)

View attachment 743993

Initiation checklist:

🍆 Do you like nipples?

🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚 SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬 Gnasher - Foden
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
👴 Grandad - Kane

⚽ Mason came off the plane to Budapest with an actual briefcase looking like @laylavd ‘s IT technician.
⚽ We were treated to new pics of him from his fun photoshoot with Dele and Tink in his flowery jeans.
⚽ We FINALLY got a 15 minute video of content but still too many clothes were worn.
⚽ A dark conversation was had about how far we would REALLY go for Mason. Honestly, this thread is therapy.
⚽ Declan agreed Mason is the most wanted man on TikTok, which means he’s defo seen all the thirsty videos. Watch out masonispeng.com
⚽ The match was on… we admired some of the other players … NOT Walker… but Grealish, Stones, Maguire(??!)
⚽ We all turned into Rice STANS.. he did it all, got angry, scored a goal and drank from the cups the spectators threw. What a babe.
⚽ The commentator was for sure a secret tattler, saying “Mason has run his socks into the ground” when he got subbed off.
⚽ Mason uploaded a pic just after the match saying “Hungary for more” which in my eye 100% confirms he is reading here. Come join us Mase we’ll be nice.
⚽ Geraldine’s daughter’s friend found us on a google search for Mason Mount spit and then she called us old women. Why does this keep happening to us!
⚽ As usual, things got a bit rowdy and we ended up discussing vibrators and threesomes 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 743992
YOURE AN ICON ❤❤❤❤

p.s if mason ever actually joined the thread, we would eat him alive 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

View attachment 743993

Initiation checklist:

🍆 Do you like nipples?

🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚 SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬 Gnasher - Foden
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
👴 Grandad - Kane

View attachment 743992
Frigging brilliant again! 👏🏻 I don't know how you do it but I'm bloody glad you do!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 743993

Initiation checklist:

🍆 Do you like nipples?

🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚 SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬 Gnasher - Foden
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
👴 Grandad - Kane

View attachment 743992
Please never leave us, your recaps are outstanding 🙌😻

• Heart
Reactions: 3

@Suder34 I hopeyou feel better soon. I get the feeling your having. A tattle thread really shat all over my confidence until I learnt to stop giving a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I haven’t voted yet. I can’t decide.

P.S. Thankyou for the love ❤❤ Considering I’m a bottle deep I’m impressed it all seemed to work.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.