Mary Skinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! She looks so different to Mary, I’d have never guessed they were related.
I wonder why Mary didn’t go? I hope its not some weird jealous reason because it looked like she had a few people at the wedding i.e. not just a simple court house thing/eloped

I had a reaaaally big snoop. H is pregnant and I think they got married extremely soon after starting dating because H stated in October that she wasn’t pregnant when they announced the wedding so maybe the December wedding was too short notice for Mary? I’d drop everything if my sibling was getting married though. I bet jealousy played a part in how quickly they were engaged and her non-attendance maybe. Who knows 🤔

I think Mary did actually go to the wedding. H has a facebook profile and her cover photo has a family picture with Mary and Matt in it, and it looks like H is wearing the same dress as in her wedding photos. However, I don't remember Mary saying she was going home for anything special around that time so I wonder if she conveniently left out that it was for her sister's wedding because she didn't want to draw more attention to it after having a meltdown when her sister got engaged.

I think Mary did actually go to the wedding. H has a facebook profile and her cover photo has a family picture with Mary and Matt in it, and it looks like H is wearing the same dress as in her wedding photos. However, I don't remember Mary saying she was going home for anything special around that time so I wonder if she conveniently left out that it was for her sister's wedding because she didn't want to draw more attention to it after having a meltdown when her sister got engaged.
Possibly! Unless her sister wanted it kept quiet which is kinda weird.

What do we think of her shoes? 🤔

Her entire thing is ads now. On repeat. With a bit of 'depression' content thrown in so she doesn't come across as too privileged. It's all so so boring.

Reactions: 1
Her most recent grwm sucks. I know style is subjective and its hers but her dress sense is awful most of the time 😂

Oh my god her GRWMs are so bad - like she has no understanding of how colors and silhouettes work together but throws things together and then says “sorry guys it’s my personal style!” like girl no one is saying you can’t have personal style but like make it match
Another ick that bothered me is she keeps saying she has an olive undertone when doing her color season journey thing - as an olive skin girl too olive is not an undertone but she violently defends that she has one

Her most recent grwm sucks. I know style is subjective and its hers but her dress sense is awful most of the time 😂
I cannot get over the fact she thought a tight long white skirt and tall white cowboy boots was a look

Possibly! Unless her sister wanted it kept quiet which is kinda weird.

What do we think of her shoes? 🤔
Personally I’m not a fan of the shoes but they do fit her style with the platforms I guess. Do we think they will sell well?

Has anyone else noticed Mary body checking on instagram stories a lot lately?

We have a new diagnosis! Ocd. I predict adhd next month.

She is such a typical rich girl who is constantly looking for diagnosis for herself. I wish her well but her obsession with herself is what is probably making her feel anxious and unwell.

I am going to sound really truly awful saying this but I really don’t understand why Matt puts himself through a relationship with her and all her MH issues.

Many people in my life suffer badly with bipolar, anxiety, depression etc and its resulted in divorce/seperation/money issues/generally not a good time. She is not someone I would be happy to see my siblings get involved with and I certainly would have a hard time being with someone with BPD.

I wonder do his family not known the extent of her struggles although she seemed to have a hard time in Dubai with his family so they must know/see her SM.

I don’t believe people with MH problems should be single and are unlovable but I would wonder why someone would want to be with a manic person. She sounds like she doesn’t have good money management skills etc when she is manic.

I am going to sound really truly awful saying this but I really don’t understand why Matt puts himself through a relationship with her and all her MH issues.

Many people in my life suffer badly with bipolar, anxiety, depression etc and its resulted in divorce/seperation/money issues/generally not a good time. She is not someone I would be happy to see my siblings get involved with and I certainly would have a hard time being with someone with BPD.

I wonder do his family not known the extent of her struggles although she seemed to have a hard time in Dubai with his family so they must know/see her SM.

I don’t believe people with MH problems should be single and are unlovable but I would wonder why someone would want to be with a manic person. She sounds like she doesn’t have good money management skills etc when she is manic.
He’s with her still for his green card tbh

Why is she having an engagement photo shoot 9 months after she got engaged? It doesn’t make sense to me at all

I thought Mary and Matt were meant to get married in 2022? I thought she said or does anyone know if she said when the wedding would be? She has her dress, suits and bridesmaids picked out