Mary Skinner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media star and content creator who is best known for her marycjskinner TikTok account. She originally posted a lot of body-positive content but has now migrated to more lifestyle and MH content.

Anyone follow her? I used to like her a lot but recently she is really grating on me. I feel she has gotten extremely full of herself and uses manifestation/gratitude posts as a way of gloating about her life. If I see one more engagement ring post/video I’ll snap 😂 She’s too much for me now.

Reactions: 1
Yes!! I used to love her at first too. Loved her get ready with me content etc, just seemed generally sweet. She hinted so much about wanting her boyfriend to propose that it felt like he was kind of backed into a corner on that one. And she's swanning around like she's the first person to ever get engaged! I've had to unfollow 😂

Yes!! I used to love her at first too. Loved her get ready with me content etc, just seemed generally sweet. She hinted so much about wanting her boyfriend to propose that it felt like he was kind of backed into a corner on that one. And she's swanning around like she's the first person to ever get engaged! I've had to unfollow 😂
Yeah like I understand he needs to be married to get citizenship easily but could he not just apply for it? That was one of the rationals I saw her give for being engaged after less than 2 years 😂 I’d love to see this work out for them but it seems to rushed for social media purposes. Constantly referring to him as her fiancé and not by his first name as if shes the first person to be engaged ever, my bf would tell me to get a grip 😂

You’re spot on about Matt probably feeling pressured to propose given she uploaded a video of herself to tiktok crying that her younger sister was engaged and she wasn’t and that her plans aren’t falling into place omg would you be able 😂

Last edited:
Yay so glad we have a thread on her! Can't stand her anymore - had to block her. She's just another girl with a nice body pretending she's 10x her size while wearing skimpy outfits and eye bleeping the camera. I hate when these people get enough money to quit their job and then act like they are gods gift to the world. Give me a break.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think shes reading this page or GG based on her last tiktok on her spam account

so glad i found this. she keeps talking about how she "doesn't have money" or hasn't grown up with money. but she has a new designer bag every week? i don't find her content relatable anymore and feel like she is always putting on a show.

Reactions: 3
On her main. Saying how sexy she thinks she is 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Yeah I’m all for confidence and I get thats what her entire page is about but she does go on a bit doesnt she? I really liked her and I like her MH posts a lot. It makes me feel a bit less alone when I am having a weird day but I get what you mean 🤣

• Heart
Not a good 24hrs for Mary between Carolyn’s video and tweeting about the UMW Rugby Team SA

Edit; I would imagine she tweeted about that because Matt was/is on that team at the time of her tweets (June 2020) and got overly defensive about the accusations but STILL.

Last edited:
Ugh reading the comments on that apology video was so frustrating .. so many people were saying this was so long ago, she shouldn’t have apologized, this is growth and so on and attacking everyone who commented that they felt disappointed since it’s happened very recently.. don’t know how I think about this yet ..

Ugh reading the comments on that apology video was so frustrating .. so many people were saying this was so long ago, she shouldn’t have apologized, this is growth and so on and attacking everyone who commented that they felt disappointed since it’s happened very recently.. don’t know how I think about this yet ..
She has since removed the comments.

I get that we can all grow but it was literally 18 months ago soo like how ill informed was she then? Its not a case of a tweet when she was in her early teens i.e. 10 years ago.

She has since removed the comments.

I get that we can all grow but it was literally 18 months ago soo like how ill informed was she then? Its not a case of a tweet when she was in her early teens i.e. 10 years ago.

I agree with what you were saying before regarding her overreacting because of her man (I nEvEr FeLt UnSaFe ArOuNd ThEm) but she was literally an adult and must’ve already been posting on tiktok during the time (i didn’t know her then).. so maybe think before you post if you want to go for a public career? Also I’ve seen some comments about her tweets on another video of hers and the screenshots are apparently taken from another exposing/tea tiktoker so given the timing this apology is giving ✨getting ahead of it✨

Idk how many followers she had before but she doesn’t seem to have lost many, so idk if this will have an effect on her career at all

She's a charlatan. Obviously grew up very rich and privileged but pretends otherwise. Also moaning about her 5 star luxury trip to AD to meet the in laws. Wonder why didn't get on with her in laws....

Talk about entitled. Her recent apology video is also odd. Wants to learn to be better but turned off all comments and sent her followers to attack the other girl.

She's trying so hard to segway into MH and lifestyle content but it's completely disingenuous.

Reactions: 2
She's a charlatan. Obviously grew up very rich and privileged but pretends otherwise. Also moaning about her 5 star luxury trip to AD to meet the in laws. Wonder why didn't get on with her in laws....

Talk about entitled. Her recent apology video is also odd. Wants to learn to be better but turned off all comments and sent her followers to attack the other girl.

She's trying so hard to segway into MH and lifestyle content but it's completely disingenuous.
Did she say that she didn't get on with them??

She also said she couldn’t wait to go home (fair enough, AD wouldn’t be for me but if I hadn’t seen my family in 2yrs the way Matt hadn’t and my bf was posting online about how he wanted to go go hom soon I’d be hurt) and that her MH was getting in the way of her doing activities with her future in laws and she found it difficult to explain that/excuse herself from the activities or something

I think up until the drama that has kicked off this week, she's pretty harmless, and I enjoy the majority of her videos. Re turning off comments - she said she was happy to have a critical discussion with people about her behaviour, but the reason she turned them off was because she was being told to kill herself. Which i think is pretty understandable. I am disappointed in her for the rugby tweets and she should have known better. Having said that, her apology seems sincere.

One thing that does confuse me is her dress size. She says she's a US 8-10. In UK sizing, that's a 12-14. Idk about anyone else but i think she looks tiny compared to a 12-14, but i guess ppl carry it differently and I think she's tall. But a UK size 14 is still a hell of a stretch!

Reactions: 3