Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The divorce has gone through and she had a iron clad pre nup to save her quarter of a billion fortune. But jeez the rumours about this odd pairing including about the death of Heath Ledger and how he's now dating a mate of his daughter.....

• Wow
Reactions: 5

StrattyNeet

Olivier is a creep and Mary Kate is odd. They were bound to find each other. Having said that. Marry? Well that was just dumb🙄

Reactions: 3

Dizzy

VIP Member
Mary-Kate sadly I don’t think it’s work done it’s a lifetime of eating disorders and heavy smoking.
Absolutely this. MK looks very haggered and frail at times. I still love their style too, it’s eccentric and luxurious and very unique.

Smca53

VIP Member
I also find them quite fascinating, I think it’s because unlike most others, they don’t really put much out there in the public domain.

Also, yes, this relationship always creeped me out.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
One of them I’m not sure which one has aged so badly, I don’t know whether it’s because she’s had loads of work done or what but she looks unrecognisable. I used to idolise them as a child

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Mary-Kate sadly I don’t think it’s work done it’s a lifetime of eating disorders and heavy smoking.
Yes agreed, definitely the smoking and ED. I feel sad for her. I think Ashley still looks quite beautiful though.

+1 on the relationship being weird. It just never made sense to me.

Reactions: 2

elttat

Is Elizabeth Olsen their full sibling or half? She looks so radiant in comparison to them. She has spoken well of her family in a few interviews and gave me the impression they are close.
full sibs and there's only 3 years between them...