Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg1912

VIP Member
I've unfollowed/unsubscribed too. Mary is lovely and it's so great to see how happy/fulfilled she is being a mum, but her content just isn't for me. At least she could vlog herself taking Gabriel to places in London, but she never seems to go anywhere. Or when she does, she never films it. 🥴

Reactions: 5

OhHai3

Mary revamped her channel when she first announced her second pregnancy, I’m sure she said she wanted to post weekly or so but instead has been very very quiet.
Sounds like her son is autistic. He has a lot of developmental delays. She talks about it in her new video and how it has made her not want to post. She seems in denial and doesn't want to get him diagnosed. If she did he'd be able to get more targeted help to aid with his development.

• Wow
  • Sad

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I think she did say something in one of her older vlogs that he didn't really want to be in them anymore. Which makes it annoying when he's in it for a second because she feels like she's giving us a treat. To be fair judging from her comments section people love Hainsley, I personally have never seen what there is to like about him from what we've seen, but each to their own...

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
I think she is attempting to become a #ad Mum on Instagram and YT. I've unfollowed - Gabe is beautiful but a year or two ago she'd have called out that type of explicit, greedy behaviour.
I agree.. she would not have done this a little while back. Now see she is pushing round a gifted icandy....she is as bad as the rest of them.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Honestly I'd watch her more if she was just bloody consistent on something!!! She rarely posts on YouTube or Instagram and when she does post on YouTube, it's a long vlog of her just fucking talking and it's so boring if you don't have a child. Like I need her vlogs to be interesting or at least film montages or something. Gabriel is so cute, so I don't begrudge seeing his face but her vlogs are plain boring. I agree that it's weird she was saying she wouldn't show him and then she did, but that's influencers for you. Once they see the money it all changes, and honestly, I think it doesn't really matter, but no need to be all up on your high horse stating how you won't show them.

I know in one of her last vlogs she mentioned struggling going back to work and having to scale back her hours and I thought it was good she spoke about that. But my god she's boring and inconsistent, they just don't bode well together. At least when you come back have something good to show us.
Yes, I also think she needs to be more consistent, that would really boost her channel, and make her more watchable. She definitely needs to brush up on the editing- make it more interesting! Or even show us more of what she's doing, like cooking, going out, doing her makeup, I don't know!

Yes, she is extremely boring! And doesn't seem to put real effort into her content.

Watching her vlogs really sucks the energy out of me, honestly. There's something very somber/sad about her videos, I can't explain it, but that's just how it makes me feel. I rarely see her upbeat or even smiling.

Sad to say, but I no longer enjoy her content.

Yeah she showed him in her latest vlog. I swear he was just rolling his eyes the minute the camera was on him and quickly changed his face, it made me laugh but I also didn't rewind it backwards because that was enough of his face for me. I don't follow his insta but how weird that there's absolutely no evidence of either! Come on you'd at least post your baby, even just a picture of their hands or feet!
Sorry, I know this post is old but I just had to go find that video to see what you're talking about. I saw it! He definitely rolls his eyes and looks so annoyed, until he realises the camera is on him. Awkward.

I was about to say in my previous post, that I used to enjoy the banter between them, but now I take that back! 😅 I guess he really hated being filmed, which is fair enough! Mostly interesting because he's an actor, so I don't think it's him being camera shy. But I do get not everyone wants to be on YouTube. Would be nice if he supported her more, though.

Also checked out his IG, as you guys are saying he doesn't post her or the baby. I do also find that weird, almost as if he's trying to hide her?

Last edited:

Ejo27

Chatty Member
I find her incredibly entitled. She is always moaning about something or has a chip on her shoulder.

Imagine moaning that your landlord, who is also your next door neighbour, has “taken what should be my garden” when they own it 😆😆 If you don’t like it, buy your own property instead of slagging your landlord off on YouTube.

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I'm so uninterested in her that when she said she was preggers with #2 on Insta a few days ago ago, I couldn't even be bothered to come to this thread. Is her account still private?

Good for them tho. Gabe is so cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

blossombloss

Chatty Member
I do like Mary, although I've stopped watching her lately. Simply because the 'mummy content' isn't for me. I know she rarely shows her son in the vlogs, but I've also just outgrown her content. I used to enjoy her sense of humour more, years ago. Overall, still like her as a person.

It's weird she was pretty adamant she wouldn't vlog or show her baby when she was pregnant. She said she wanted to keep her privacy and to protect her baby...
But then, after she had the baby, she ended up showing him off anyway. For content, ads and better engagement, of course. Sure, she can change her mind, but I find it odd when influencers use their kids in that way.

Wondering if anyone still watches her? This thread has been quiet for a while so I was wondering if others felt like me.
Honestly I'd watch her more if she was just bloody consistent on something!!! She rarely posts on YouTube or Instagram and when she does post on YouTube, it's a long vlog of her just fucking talking and it's so boring if you don't have a child. Like I need her vlogs to be interesting or at least film montages or something. Gabriel is so cute, so I don't begrudge seeing his face but her vlogs are plain boring. I agree that it's weird she was saying she wouldn't show him and then she did, but that's influencers for you. Once they see the money it all changes, and honestly, I think it doesn't really matter, but no need to be all up on your high horse stating how you won't show them.

I know in one of her last vlogs she mentioned struggling going back to work and having to scale back her hours and I thought it was good she spoke about that. But my god she's boring and inconsistent, they just don't bode well together. At least when you come back have something good to show us.

LovelyDay

Omg I did not notice this hahaha. I'm so shocked that she's done this, definitely wanting to cash in on the mummy blogger thing. I wish her well if that's what she wants to do but I hope she sticks at it. Over the past what 3/4 years she's been lazy AF with YouTube and that's without a baby. I don't want to see anymore 30min in-house vlogs if this is the case, give us exciting content plz.

Didn’t she say a few vlogs back that she was in debt/ lived off credit cards? Can’t remember exactly but she implied that she was ‘keeping up with the Jones’. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was after freebies.

LLJ

She changed her handle to _thismumlife
Shame she’s done this! Was hoping she would keep her social media content the same with the addition of the baby but now it seems like it’ll be mostly baby related

blossombloss

Chatty Member
She changed her handle to _thismumlife
Omg I did not notice this hahaha. I'm so shocked that she's done this, definitely wanting to cash in on the mummy blogger thing. I wish her well if that's what she wants to do but I hope she sticks at it. Over the past what 3/4 years she's been lazy AF with YouTube and that's without a baby. I don't want to see anymore 30min in-house vlogs if this is the case, give us exciting content plz.

Also does anyone follow Hainsley on twitter? He’s forever spewing alt-right pro trump style posts about feminism and black rights it’s so odd. Plus posting pictures of beautiful women that he fancies. I dunno he doesn’t come across well to me. I kind of feel sorry for Mary cus those kinds of views and attitudes do filter into relationships, I know I wouldn’t feel happy being involved with someone like that. Can’t believe he’s turned 40 though! And Mary is turning or is already 36, it’s funny how she refers to themselves as ‘young people’.

• Sick

blossombloss

Chatty Member
Had to unfollow on Instagram despite how cute Gabe is. She ONLY ever posts for #ADs now. She will start off "Hi sorry I haven't been on for ages, I've been so busy but now I am getting paid to do this, I will happily grace you with my presence" - so inauthentic.
were her stories today ads? I stopped watching after she said she was on some motherhood podcast. I saw her stories and thought "I bet this is more chat about Gabe" and lo and behold.

It's annoying because I'm sure she'll think it's because she's a mum and people aren't interested in that, but the reality is she's a shit vlogger. I don't even think she's boring but she manages to make her life look SO boring. Also I genuinely think we are seeing more of her real work ethic here, at first I loved her because of how real she was about YouTube and working and normal life. But I also realise that she's generally quite lazy, she could still have a decent income from YouTube/influencing and do hair, but she puts zero effort into her content. She has all the intention and then never follows through.

• Heart

Cotedazur

I haven’t really been keeping up to date with her stories as of late, but the ones I have saw don’t include Hainsley like at all. He is never in her social media anymore but seems to be on his Twitter non-stop?
Tbh I wondered this about her lockdown vlogs - he was never in any of them, and considering their flat is pretty small I found that kind of odd. It’s also not like he works frequently.

Ejo27

Chatty Member
Sounds like her son is autistic. He has a lot of developmental delays. She talks about it in her new video and how it has made her not want to post. She seems in denial and doesn't want to get him diagnosed. If she did he'd be able to get more targeted help to aid with his development.
I found it a very uncomfortable watch. Not getting him the help and support he potentially needs because of her own feelings 😬 I stopped watching Mary a long time ago as I found her so painfully self indulgent

• Sick

sheleg

VIP Member
Me and her have been pregnant at the same time twice now! Don’t think I will start following her again this time round.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Hainsley is a total raging weirdo on Twitter! A proper red pill right wing incel type. Which was wild to discover as he seemed so down to earth and charming in her old videos. If he ever does land a high profile acting gig (unlikely), he’d be cancelled so fast and rightly so imo.

His and Mary’s relationship dynamic has always been odd to me. He’s never posted a pic of Mary anywhere but he used to love posting pics of celeb women that he fancied (who couldn’t look less like Mary) and openly lusting after them. Plus she seems to always make a fuss of him, ordering him a special cake for his birthday and other things but that energy never seems reciprocated for her.

I get a vibe that he’s stuck with her all these years for financial benefits and habit, and obviously now they share a child. If he became an A-Lister somehow overnight he’d leave her in a flash and pursue something with the model types that he wants but could never land currently.
100% he would leave her if he got an ounce of fame or someone else with a bit of fame comes along