Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
what an idiot. she's also been liking insta posts regarding anti-vaxx stuff from NoHun as well.
deffo unfollow. moron

Reactions: 8

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Weird boyfriend and potential questionable viewpoints aside I must admit it was nice to watch her latest vlog. One of the things I always liked about Mary was her not necessarily having all her career stuff totally sussed out and sort of figuring it all out throughout her 20s and 30s, good to see her achieving a long held dream and sincerely hope it’s a successful venture for her.

Reactions: 7

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
She's an anti vaxxer?! There's no excuse to be that ignorant in 2022. Seriously WTF. I'm hardcore judging her.

Also how narcissistic can she be: the fact that she (a hairstylist) believes she has any authority on immunology and medicine at all is beyond delusional. Stay in your lane, Mary.

Last edited:
  • Heart

3455hfdx

I don't know how anyone enjoys her vlogs, all she does is talk through "I'm going to do this" "I just did that" Show us then! She says she's too uncomfortable to film outside but use your brain, you don't have to talk you can just record and then turn it into a montage with music which is more lowkey. Vlogs are one of my fav types of content to watch, seeing what people get up to day to day, just real life. But sitting there listening to someone drone on and on about what they just did or are about to do is boring asf

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Ah, I really like Mary & I’ve enjoyed her parenting content since Gabe came along. Gifted pram aside I think she gives a true picture to what it’s like to be a first time Mum, it can be isolating & it takes courage to go to baby groups.

Yes maybe before Gabe arrived she would have called out this kind of behaviour but in comparison to the likeGrace she most definitely is not selling out her new baby, hell the likes of Grace are doing so before they arrive!

She’s been gifted a pram so far, which is really generous and who can blame her to be honest. I actually think it is the kind of pram she would have bought anyway.

I totally agree. I also tend to let her ads slide because I think she’s held down another job pretty much the entire time she’s been doing YouTube and I think that would send a lot of other “creators” into a spin.

Plus I imagine she’s just worried about money and I can’t blame anyone for that when they’ve just had a baby. Especially seeing as Hainsley is an “actor”

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Something about hainsley rubs me the wrong way.
As soon as he has a bit more success, he will leave.

You see it all the time, the woman stands by the man during hard times and them building their careers and once the success comes the man f’s off.

Reactions: 6

Burrito88

VIP Member
...has anyone seen Mary's most recent stories about the vaccine?
Scaremongering. how many of these children would have had heart problems anyway (during their lifespan) or potentially fallen very ill as a result of Covid variants? I guess it’s the child/parents choice to make but she’s not also sharing what the CDC says:
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly

Binx

VIP Member
honestly, I never thought that they would hold these kinda views tbh, I remember when she was liking NoHuns shit on insta about conspiracy theories surrounding covid and anti-mask sentiments etc

courageouscrumpets

Tbh I wondered this about her lockdown vlogs - he was never in any of them, and considering their flat is pretty small I found that kind of odd. It’s also not like he works frequently.
Exactly 😟 it left me wondering if she has just been left to get on with it by herself. He hasn’t even got anything to do with becoming a Dad on his social media.

• Sad

BooksNCats

Had to unfollow on Instagram despite how cute Gabe is. She ONLY ever posts for #ADs now. She will start off "Hi sorry I haven't been on for ages, I've been so busy but now I am getting paid to do this, I will happily grace you with my presence" - so inauthentic.

Lht30

Chatty Member
Shame she’s done this! Was hoping she would keep her social media content the same with the addition of the baby but now it seems like it’ll be mostly baby related
I don’t see why. When you have children your whole life completely changes, it is impossible not to change your content especially when they are tiny! It might not be relatable for you anymore but equally it might be more so for some. The mummy community over on IG is huge, I can’t blame her for wanting to cash in on it.

Lht30

Chatty Member
Ah, I really like Mary & I’ve enjoyed her parenting content since Gabe came along. Gifted pram aside I think she gives a true picture to what it’s like to be a first time Mum, it can be isolating & it takes courage to go to baby groups.

Yes maybe before Gabe arrived she would have called out this kind of behaviour but in comparison to the likes of Grace she most definitely is not selling out her new baby by being gifted a pram...hell the likes of Grace are doing so before they arrive!

She’s been gifted a pram so far, which is really generous and who can blame her to be honest, prams are expensive! I actually think it is the kind of pram she would have bought anyway & i Candy is a modern, sleek kind of brand which I could see her having anyway.

The other thing is, if she is Self Employed and now on Mat Leave then she would have taken a dip in her earnings as Statutory Mat Pay is terrible, so maybe she’s just looking for a bit of extra income to see her through. Which, again, I don’t blame her for.

Last edited:

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I stopped watching her because of Hainsley, I thought he came across as such a condescending prick and felt it slightly rubbed off on her at one point. I actually really like Mary, she was always very relatable and chill.
For some, unfathomable reason (I’m gonna go with Patriarchy and conditioning), fangirls fall over themselves when an influencer’s boyfriend/partner/husband appears on screen, as though Chris Hemsworth (or other popular Hollywood heartthrob) has dropped in. All tripping over themselves to compliment the bloke on his looks and the influencer for bagging such a spunk and then both for being So Cute Together #couplegoals, #relationshipgoals. :rolleyes:

BooksNCats

I think she is attempting to become a #ad Mum on Instagram and YT. I've unfollowed - Gabe is beautiful but a year or two ago she'd have called out that type of explicit, greedy behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I think it's fair enough she changed her IG-handle. She is 36 and a mum now. Not very "girly" anymore.

For some reason, my intuition always told me, Hainsley gives off cheater-vibes. Also it was odd, that they lived apart for so long. Being in a relationship for 8 years or so and not living together till your mid thirties? Also I'd be curious if the baby was an "accident" or planned. I never got the impression, she wanted to be a mum, cause both of them are so aware about being hip and trendy.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I've unfollowed and unsubbed too, the girl and the content I used to follow is no more. I'm not interested in this new direction she's taken. I guess the next step for me is to unfollow this thread.

Montana90

Do iCandy just gift a £1k+ buggy to anyone these days? 🙄 I like Mary but her content is so up and down and she disappears for weeks/months on end just to pop back up with an Ad for a gifted buggy.

• Sad