Martina Mark #2 Drinks a lot of mommy fuel, Martina is a total fool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are intelligent, successful people in their careers, good luck to them expanding their family. Her Mum must want to look after the children, it’s not always that the kids are dumped on them. If she really wanted to keep the pregnancy secret and off line she could have said work and home life was busy and she was taking time out. Nobody would have went digging for gossip. Obviously the influencer pay days are too tempting. I hate when they pretend otherwise, she owes the public nothing.

Reactions: 2
They are intelligent, successful people in their careers, good luck to them expanding their family. Her Mum must want to look after the children, it’s not always that the kids are dumped on them. If she really wanted to keep the pregnancy secret and off line she could have said work and home life was busy and she was taking time out. Nobody would have went digging for gossip. Obviously the influencer pay days are too tempting. I hate when they pretend otherwise, she owes the public nothing.
You are obviously her or a bestie of hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The 'announcement' to her children about the pregnancy I found so funny . She looks like she's about to give birth , surely the 2 oldest kids realized by now! They've seen her pregnant before. Even my 2 year old would have copped on at this stage

Reactions: 9
The 'announcement' to her children about the pregnancy I found so funny . She looks like she's about to give birth , surely the 2 oldest kids realized by now! They've seen her pregnant before. Even my 2 year old would have copped on at this stage
Yes soooo stupid. And then all dressed up like a bunch of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For fear anyone would think otherwise, Martina is at great pains to let everyone know that all her outfits are NON MATERNITY.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For fear anyone would think otherwise, Martina is at great pains to let everyone know that all her outfits are NON MATERNITY.
Hadn't followed Martina before but had been complaining about no pregnancy outfit inspo to a friend who suggested her. Immediate unfollow because she makes such a point that absolutely everything she wears is not maternity she just "sizes up" which as a pregnant woman I find:

1) redundant, why buy clothes too big for you when you could just buy maternity. I don't like the pretence that this means it's less "wasteful"

2) offensive and not helpful to ladies who are wearing maternity and probably feeling self conscious enough.

Reactions: 5
Hadn't followed Martina before but had been complaining about no pregnancy outfit inspo to a friend who suggested her. Immediate unfollow because she makes such a point that absolutely everything she wears is not maternity she just "sizes up" which as a pregnant woman I find:

1) redundant, why buy clothes too big for you when you could just buy maternity. I don't like the pretence that this means it's less "wasteful"

2) offensive and not helpful to ladies who are wearing maternity and probably feeling self conscious enough.
Martina is a clown who starves herself to death. Everything is size 4, 6, 8 or when pregnant she’s wearing her normal size or one size up. It would kill her to wear maternity. She’s a total dick. Ignore her and you do you…an inspiration she must certainly is not 👍👍

Reactions: 6

All I can say is lucky you if you avoided her thus far! Sadly I’ve been aware of her for my 3 pregnancies!!! Way to make you feel tit and I can’t believe she’s keep the size up shite going still on a 4th pregnancy!! Let her f**k off!

Reactions: 4