Marthashappilyeverafter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on this account?!
I followed a while back and loved her account but its non stop ads and gifted so I unfollowed. Everyone seems to love this woman and her annoying hubby (he makes the odd appearance).
I am new to this site... please be gentle with me ! 🤪

Thoughts on this account?!
I followed a while back and loved her account but its non stop ads and gifted so I unfollowed. Everyone seems to love this woman and her annoying hubby (he makes the odd appearance).
I am new to this site... please be gentle with me ! 🤪
I'm with you followed liked her messaged a nice question and she ignored so I unfollowed loads of ads aswell!

Reactions: 1
I do like her. Agree her husband is so annoying.
Definitely liked her more before she became this big insta mum type. Her home and kitchen etc was lovely now it’s very ad ad ad bland bland bland

Reactions: 5
I agree she does a lot of ADs but at least she’s is very transparent about it and the ads are relatable to her content, unlike some pages

I like her, she seems to be more selective than most with ads and disclosure is clear. She’s very natural and the kids are so funny

I quite like her..I think. But her interaction is terrible. Ignores everything unless it’s another influencer!

Reactions: 2
I find her nauseating - just constant consuming. Out shopping for stuff every day. How much are these influencers paid?! I just don’t understand how it is a valid job.
Totally unrelatable and agree with above comment, awful, almost dismissive, interaction with her followers.

Reactions: 3
I would assume she is being paid quite a lot considering she is working with some big brands like Very. Her and her family are very photogenic which has a big appeal to big brands. I’ve followed her since she had a relatively small following (about 10k). I loved her old house, it was gorgeous. Was quite surprised of her choice of kitchen in the new house, was expecting a shaker style kitchen rather than modern. I doubt her husband is earning heaps working as a self employed electrician and they are about 30 so I’m guessing they have had some ?help from family ?inheritance in the past.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm not liking the choices she has made in her new house- those tiles I used to love but she has them in the hallway / lounge / downstairs bathroom / also not keen on the pink unit. Her children are on there a lot apart from the boy, maybe at an age where he doesn't want to be photographed ..

Dull...just like her new house. Used to really enjoy her stories, relatable and cool....then she went all instamum and ruined it. Ad ad ad ad ad unfollow

Reactions: 4
I should really like her account and her and her family are stunning, but it all feels a bit... try hard? House is kind of done up nicely but no warmth or anything? Almost sterile? I quite like her insta stories though and think she's quite self deprecating, but as someone said above, all she does is shop it seems

I like watching Martha and family. She seems very down to earth. But another house move so soon?

I quite like her..I think. But her interaction is terrible. Ignores everything unless it’s another influencer!
I've messaged a couple of times, never got an answer. But then she'll post a reply to other influencers DMs 😑

I like watching Martha and family. She seems very down to earth. But another house move so soon?
I imagine it's because the outside of the house isn't instagrammable. Never seen a pic of it

Last edited:
Agreed! She was having a proper moan on stories about the house not being right. I'd love a house that size! Nothing's ever quite right for her, the first house was too small, this one's not rural enough...she's a property Goldilocks. She does strike me as someone who will never be content with what they have in life, hence the constant need to shop.

Yeah I'm not liking the choices she has made in her new house- those tiles I used to love but she has them in the hallway / lounge / downstairs bathroom / also not keen on the pink unit. Her children are on there a lot apart from the boy, maybe at an age where he doesn't want to be photographed ..
The star tiles? Literally all the interior accounts and their dogs have those tiles. I'm so bored of them.
Yeah the pink unit doesn't sit right with those tiles. It needed a plain tile around it so it was focal point. Her style is definitely country, so she's struggled a bit with a modern house.

Reactions: 4
Martha was one of my favs. I used to love her stories when Tiggy was a baby. She’s stunning and naturally funny and ditsy. Her ads don’t bother me, a bit very heavy but then I prefer an ongoing one with one company rather than loads of different ads, and she looks good in what she wears. There’s a lot of gifted breaks, which could be better spaced out and I do feel some of the early charm has worn off, and I preferred her old house.
But they do seem a lovely family. A monetised account is going to change and I do think she’s still Martha and doesn’t have an ‘entitled’ feel to her posts.

Just had a nosey as I’d never seen this account before - all too sickly sweet, perfect and staged for me, I can’t relate at all! The name puts me off for a start!

I used to like her when she first had tiggy, but then unfollowed as she kept posting weird pouty photos on her feed advertising Very. And she doesn't seem to care at all about replying to her followers, you can tell her she finds that aspect of her "job" a real nuisance :rolleyes:. I follow her sister's account and she seems a lot more genuine.