Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Dont really mind her but just noticed that she likes all of her own photos and videos which is a bit weird and self absorbed
I used to really like her but she’s just a business now, every other post/almost every other post is an AD must be paying well as they now have a pony 🙄 not that she was ever an average mum anyway - unfollowed her as she’s just like all the rest now riding the ££££ train with the obligatory sausage dog accessory

Reactions: 5

RunnerJ

Yes today, with the car and the wallpaper, for the first time I thought, oh not you as well. Fuck off with your ads and gifted shit.
Exactly - her overuse of the kids as well. She’s going down the same route as MOD.

purpleghost

I do like her. Agree her husband is so annoying.
Definitely liked her more before she became this big insta mum type. Her home and kitchen etc was lovely now it’s very ad ad ad bland bland bland

Punkpeony

I really find her one of the worst ! Just absolute constant consuming! Does she come from money - her budget does not seem normal or achievable for most young women with four young children. She doesn’t appear to work... she refers to herself as self employed but really just talks on Instagram?
Everything is an ad/shopping show off.

Reactions: 4

JessaP

I like watching Martha and family. She seems very down to earth. But another house move so soon?
Agreed! She was having a proper moan on stories about the house not being right. I'd love a house that size! Nothing's ever quite right for her, the first house was too small, this one's not rural enough...she's a property Goldilocks. She does strike me as someone who will never be content with what they have in life, hence the constant need to shop.

Yeah I'm not liking the choices she has made in her new house- those tiles I used to love but she has them in the hallway / lounge / downstairs bathroom / also not keen on the pink unit. Her children are on there a lot apart from the boy, maybe at an age where he doesn't want to be photographed ..
The star tiles? Literally all the interior accounts and their dogs have those tiles. I'm so bored of them.
Yeah the pink unit doesn't sit right with those tiles. It needed a plain tile around it so it was focal point. Her style is definitely country, so she's struggled a bit with a modern house.

Poppy25

Dull...just like her new house. Used to really enjoy her stories, relatable and cool....then she went all instamum and ruined it. Ad ad ad ad ad unfollow

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
I loved her account when she lived in the old house, but I haven’t really looked at her account since the move. All the #ads!
New house is so so, but you will be glad to know it’s not their forever home, no doubt that will be funded from the many many ADs she does and gifted shit 🙄

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
I used to like her when she first had tiggy, but then unfollowed as she kept posting weird pouty photos on her feed advertising Very. And she doesn't seem to care at all about replying to her followers, you can tell her she finds that aspect of her "job" a real nuisance :rolleyes:. I follow her sister's account and she seems a lot more genuine.
Love her sisters account!

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
"We made them"!!! Now as captions go that's up there with the cringiest of them all.
I don't actually mind her if I'm honest and the kids are beautiful.
It's actually the husband that bugs me.😂..hes such a big head, loves himself a tad too much!!! Sorry but what a prat..🤣

Reactions: 3

Peachy10

Chatty Member
I would assume she is being paid quite a lot considering she is working with some big brands like Very. Her and her family are very photogenic which has a big appeal to big brands. I’ve followed her since she had a relatively small following (about 10k). I loved her old house, it was gorgeous. Was quite surprised of her choice of kitchen in the new house, was expecting a shaker style kitchen rather than modern. I doubt her husband is earning heaps working as a self employed electrician and they are about 30 so I’m guessing they have had some ?help from family ?inheritance in the past.

Punkpeony

I find her nauseating - just constant consuming. Out shopping for stuff every day. How much are these influencers paid?! I just don’t understand how it is a valid job.
Totally unrelatable and agree with above comment, awful, almost dismissive, interaction with her followers.

Nosleep

She does seem like a lovely person but I much much preferred her old house and style. This house is so wildly different it’s a bit bizarre. How can someone’s interior taste change that much?!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I loved her account when she lived in the old house, but I haven’t really looked at her account since the move. All the #ads!

MoT

I quite like her..I think. But her interaction is terrible. Ignores everything unless it’s another influencer!

Reactions: 2

Aboveallelse

Just watched Martha, flaky old instabegger is getting rid of the leafy wallpaper she recently promoted because she doesn't like it anymore 🙄. I hope these stupid companies take note of how their products are being promoted by cheap floggers. I've noticed how she does this quite often. She grabs freebies that she doesn't even really like, and gets bored of it really quickly. I guess it's a symptom of living this fake freebie life... whoever is giving her a free car ought to pay attention!

alex_l_87

OMG everyone has those tiles now AND she’s got a bloody sausage dog [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] used to love her old posts in the old house now it’s just #AD, #AD, #AD, I’ve unfollowed her as I don’t enjoy her feed anymore it’s relentless shopping and “ oh I’ve just got this/been given this/bought this” her husband has his own business and she works for a wedding dress company? That and the Very stuff must bring in a fair bit but like others have said she is very open about it, thing is none of them ever have a post where they say “ oh this was my eldest child’s dress and now the youngest ones wearing it” it’s just non stop buying buying buying thing is their followers don’t have their budget or get free stuff like them
I think her family own a wedding dress shop that she used to work in before Tiggy but shes never gone back to since. She has made the #ad’s her job and seens to be doing a lot of them so it must be keeping her bank balance healthy! Saying that she spends a lot of time with the kids and doesn’t palm them off on other people a lot like some of these other InstaMums so fair play to her on that.

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Yeah I'm not liking the choices she has made in her new house- those tiles I used to love but she has them in the hallway / lounge / downstairs bathroom / also not keen on the pink unit. Her children are on there a lot apart from the boy, maybe at an age where he doesn't want to be photographed ..