Marthashappilyeverafter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Martha, flaky old instabegger is getting rid of the leafy wallpaper she recently promoted because she doesn't like it anymore 🙄. I hope these stupid companies take note of how their products are being promoted by cheap floggers. I've noticed how she does this quite often. She grabs freebies that she doesn't even really like, and gets bored of it really quickly. I guess it's a symptom of living this fake freebie life... whoever is giving her a free car ought to pay attention!
And also she’s got a partnership with some car company 🙄 omg it beggars belief ££££££

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her but she’s just getting on my tits these day.

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her but she’s just getting on my tits these day.
Yes today, with the car and the wallpaper, for the first time I thought, oh not you as well. duck off with your ads and gifted tit.

Yes today, with the car and the wallpaper, for the first time I thought, oh not you as well. duck off with your ads and gifted tit.
Exactly - her overuse of the kids as well. She’s going down the same route as MOD.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like Martha. She only ever seems to post on stories or the grid if she’s got something to #Ad 🙄.

Reactions: 2
I loved her account when she lived in the old house, but I haven’t really looked at her account since the move. All the #ads!

Reactions: 3
I loved her account when she lived in the old house, but I haven’t really looked at her account since the move. All the #ads!
New house is so so, but you will be glad to know it’s not their forever home, no doubt that will be funded from the many many ADs she does and gifted tit 🙄