Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Martha was one of my favs. I used to love her stories when Tiggy was a baby. She’s stunning and naturally funny and ditsy. Her ads don’t bother me, a bit very heavy but then I prefer an ongoing one with one company rather than loads of different ads, and she looks good in what she wears. There’s a lot of gifted breaks, which could be better spaced out and I do feel some of the early charm has worn off, and I preferred her old house.
But they do seem a lovely family. A monetised account is going to change and I do think she’s still Martha and doesn’t have an ‘entitled’ feel to her posts.

Reactions: 1

Chickenmum

Thoughts on this account?!
I followed a while back and loved her account but its non stop ads and gifted so I unfollowed. Everyone seems to love this woman and her annoying hubby (he makes the odd appearance).
I am new to this site... please be gentle with me ! 🤪

I should really like her account and her and her family are stunning, but it all feels a bit... try hard? House is kind of done up nicely but no warmth or anything? Almost sterile? I quite like her insta stories though and think she's quite self deprecating, but as someone said above, all she does is shop it seems

BingoWings

Chatty Member
It's definitely changed - it's boring and not sure of the house decor, the new wallpaper in bedroom is v random?! She seems v nice girl but it's boring