Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Just watched Martha, flaky old instabegger is getting rid of the leafy wallpaper she recently promoted because she doesn't like it anymore 🙄. I hope these stupid companies take note of how their products are being promoted by cheap floggers. I've noticed how she does this quite often. She grabs freebies that she doesn't even really like, and gets bored of it really quickly. I guess it's a symptom of living this fake freebie life... whoever is giving her a free car ought to pay attention!
And also she’s got a partnership with some car company 🙄 omg it beggars belief ££££££

Reactions: 2

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I think her family own a wedding dress shop that she used to work in before Tiggy but shes never gone back to since. She has made the #ad’s her job and seens to be doing a lot of them so it must be keeping her bank balance healthy! Saying that she spends a lot of time with the kids and doesn’t palm them off on other people a lot like some of these other InstaMums so fair play to her on that.
That’s why I always feel a bit bad talking about her. She seems like a really lovely genuine person and mum.

I used to really like Martha. She only ever seems to post on stories or the grid if she’s got something to #Ad 🙄.

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Agreed! She was having a proper moan on stories about the house not being right. I'd love a house that size! Nothing's ever quite right for her, the first house was too small, this one's not rural enough...she's a property Goldilocks. She does strike me as someone who will never be content with what they have in life, hence the constant need to shop.

The star tiles? Literally all the interior accounts and their dogs have those tiles. I'm so bored of them.
Yeah the pink unit doesn't sit right with those tiles. It needed a plain tile around it so it was focal point. Her style is definitely country, so she's struggled a bit with a modern house.
OMG everyone has those tiles now AND she’s got a bloody sausage dog 🙄🙄🙄 used to love her old posts in the old house now it’s just #AD, #AD, #AD, I’ve unfollowed her as I don’t enjoy her feed anymore it’s relentless shopping and “ oh I’ve just got this/been given this/bought this” her husband has his own business and she works for a wedding dress company? That and the Very stuff must bring in a fair bit but like others have said she is very open about it, thing is none of them ever have a post where they say “ oh this was my eldest child’s dress and now the youngest ones wearing it” it’s just non stop buying buying buying thing is their followers don’t have their budget or get free stuff like them

Just had a nosey as I’d never seen this account before - all too sickly sweet, perfect and staged for me, I can’t relate at all! The name puts me off for a start!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
OMG everyone has those tiles now AND she’s got a bloody sausage dog 🙄🙄🙄 used to love her old posts in the old house now it’s just #AD, #AD, #AD, I’ve unfollowed her as I don’t enjoy her feed anymore it’s relentless shopping and “ oh I’ve just got this/been given this/bought this” her husband has his own business and she works for a wedding dress company? That and the Very stuff must bring in a fair bit but like others have said she is very open about it, thing is none of them ever have a post where they say “ oh this was my eldest child’s dress and now the youngest ones wearing it” it’s just non stop buying buying buying thing is their followers don’t have their budget or get free stuff like them
So true! I used to love her before. So lovely and quirky and funny. Felt like she would be a really good friend. But her account is just awful now.

peachycreamy

I used to like her when she first had tiggy, but then unfollowed as she kept posting weird pouty photos on her feed advertising Very. And she doesn't seem to care at all about replying to her followers, you can tell her she finds that aspect of her "job" a real nuisance :rolleyes:. I follow her sister's account and she seems a lot more genuine.

Reactions: 1
I quite like her..I think. But her interaction is terrible. Ignores everything unless it’s another influencer!
I've messaged a couple of times, never got an answer. But then she'll post a reply to other influencers DMs 😑

I like watching Martha and family. She seems very down to earth. But another house move so soon?
I imagine it's because the outside of the house isn't instagrammable. Never seen a pic of it

Last edited:

eyerollamillion

Dont really mind her but just noticed that she likes all of her own photos and videos which is a bit weird and self absorbed

• Haha

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Her feed is ALL her kids now - what is it with these instagrammers .. it's just so bloody boring!!!!!

Longtimelurker xoxox

Thoughts on this account?!
I followed a while back and loved her account but its non stop ads and gifted so I unfollowed. Everyone seems to love this woman and her annoying hubby (he makes the odd appearance).
I am new to this site... please be gentle with me ! 🤪
I'm with you followed liked her messaged a nice question and she ignored so I unfollowed loads of ads aswell!

BluerMoon

I agree she does a lot of ADs but at least she’s is very transparent about it and the ads are relatable to her content, unlike some pages

It is me...

I like her, she seems to be more selective than most with ads and disclosure is clear. She’s very natural and the kids are so funny