Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to stop following- the monotone voice telling stories about NOTHING is blowing my mind- I just watch to see if she ever brings up that the house is rented?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to stop following- the monotone voice telling stories about NOTHING is blowing my mind- I just watch to see if she ever brings up that the house is rented?
She has mentioned it on her insta!! After being outed on here first

She has mentioned it on her insta!! After being outed on here first
There is nothing wrong with renting- so why does she try and keep it so quiet? Whilst she has mentioned it she’s never mentioned it again and very much talks about it as their house- I think it’s just not very transparent? She’s trying to make out that they own this big house and ponies and land - it’s just a sham?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else watch her stories today? She’s been Winter gardening 🙄 also needs to make sure her green bin (recycling) is full as collection day is coming! 😂 FFS riveting stuff.

• Haha
Other than the odd nice picture she is just SOOO boring. I thought I’d just pop on to tell you nothing.....literally nothing- I’m off to watch the ponies get a massage. Do people follow just to see if she will eventually stop whining and say something interesting?

Well done kids earn your keep 😡
I spotted a few people having a dig at the amount of free shite these grabbers are getting On the lead up to Christmas - DURING a pandemic . Someone mentioned Barbor coats 🧥

Reactions: 9
I spotted a few people having a dig at the amount of free shite these grabbers are getting On the lead up to Christmas - DURING a pandemic . Someone mentioned Barbor coats 🧥
She’s such a weird mixed bag, going on about barbour coats like she spends weekends stalking at Balmoral (yes I’ve been watching the crown), her love for the laundry room, posing in front of the aga in an apron looking 20 years older than she is - I mean wtf - are we in the 1950s.
Shed basically tell any old lie to flog stuff and get freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She reads horse and hound now!! Lady of the rented manor don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh the latest ad. She has aged way before her time... very stepford wives. She used to be cool!

She looks a bit like Michael Jackson in her latest stories... what’s going on with her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh the latest ad. She has aged way before her time... very stepford wives. She used to be cool!

She looks a bit like Michael Jackson in her latest stories... what’s going on with her?!
Yes!!!! She does ... I wonder if she can moonwalk? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haven’t read anything on Martha lately as clearly it’s been dull as dishwater this year (apart from the rental house drama) but went to see today and noticed UGG doesn’t follow her anymore. Was there drama? Am sure I remember UGG praising Martha about their DIY summer house in about May but UGG doesn’t follow her anymore. Maybe I’m getting the farm loving stepford wives confused though?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Haven’t read anything on Martha lately as clearly it’s been dull as dishwater this year (apart from the rental house drama) but went to see today and noticed UGG doesn’t follow her anymore. Was there drama? Am sure I remember UGG praising Martha about their DIY summer house in about May but UGG doesn’t follow her anymore. Maybe I’m getting the farm loving stepford wives confused though?
She probably realised how boring she was 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2