Martha - Marthashappilyeverafter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, thanks to dependable tattlers for truthful information. Leased from a close friend, so probably not paying full market rates. If she's clever she will own up soon and not hide this fact much longer. It will be detrimental to her brand if she continues to deceive her sheeple.
Screenshot_20200704_143831.jpg

Reactions: 1
If you can afford to own your own home which thay clearly can why would you rent? Its just chucking money at a landlord, i would love to own my own house but cant afford a depoist and i dread to think how much ive paid out in rent over the years and have nothing to show for it.

Reactions: 4
If you can afford to own your own home which thay clearly can why would you rent? Its just chucking money at a landlord, i would love to own my own house but cant afford a depoist and i dread to think how much ive paid out in rent over the years and have nothing to show for it.
is it all just for the gram ?

And I agree , renting is a vicious circle and makes it very hard to save to buy :( You could check out shared ownership : help to buy these require a much smaller deposit

Reactions: 3
She has replied saying it’s a long term lease.
Ooooo you beat me to it ... I spoke to a friend of a friend in the local area and they said it was a rental, and something about a huge parcel of land potentially being purchased ... out Warwickshire way ...

So eyes open

She has replied saying it’s a long term lease.
Oh I’m glad she’s finally been upfront (although it’s just in comments so...)

it makes sense, no liability for an old building, and they can save up for their self build with the money they made on selling theirs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s funny because it was their house move they drove me to tattle and to say it has been eye opening would be an understatement. It just didn’t add up to me. Absolutely no problem with renting but they were definitely hoping that would slip under the radar and that people would assume they had bought the “dream” home. I think I was possibly a bit naive to how ruthless some of these instahuns actually are and the lengths they will go to to sell the perfect lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
It’s funny because it was their house move they drove me to tattle and to say it has been eye opening would be an understatement. It just didn’t add up to me. Absolutely no problem with renting but they were definitely hoping that would slip under the radar and that people would assume they had bought the “dream” home. I think I was possibly a bit naive to how ruthless some of these instahuns actually are and the lengths they will go to to sell the perfect lifestyle.
Its really summed it all up how fake it all is hasn't it.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if it wasn’t for the locals coming in here and informing everyone it was rented, would she have said anything - judging from the avoidance of answering questions I doubt it.
I don’t feel sorry for her as that’s what happens when you sell your kids and life so publicly but I’d hate to be her, wondering which of the local villagers it was that came on here and outed me. Can’t be a nice feeling, could even be a friend, if you are are selling a lie then it’s going to rub people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 8
Yes I imagine it’s not nice to be wondering, is it a neighbour, school mum... friend? I suppose it’s just another pro / con to weigh up when you’re an influencer.

I wonder if the large amount of land being purchased is so they can build there own house whilst renting
That’s really the only explanation I can think of

I’d rather own my own nice- enough home than rent a nicer one, so this is the only thing I can think of that would make it viable. That they used money from selling the last one to put towards their self build.

Should keep Mr Happily Ever After busy, keep him from quietly humming My Chemical Romance songs and weeping about his lost youth whilst lying on his pink bedspread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooooo you beat me to it ... I spoke to a friend of a friend in the local area and they said it was a rental, and something about a huge parcel of land potentially being purchased ... out Warwickshire way ...

So eyes open
I think the Divine Miss B is potentially Martha or a family member 😜 previously very quick to defend. Now jumping in when she’s been found out for being elusive with/bending the truth with a little snippet about a “huge piece of land” to obviously make up for the fact she hasn’t bought that huge beautiful old house.

Also when suspected before was quick to react with this but is now “a friend of a friend”

Attachments

Reactions: 13
5C8964BB-D438-4D64-AD21-69E3552C83BB.jpeg

707D5E91-B189-46F2-9193-E8AE19482D06.jpeg

To be fair that’s a really eloquent and considered post from her follower. are you here?!

Then Martha has just word vomited and completely missed the point, and to be honest looks a bit of a tit.

Reactions: 19
Martha has commented near the end of the competition post re the rental ..
Her response is absolutely vile - clearly has touched a nerve.
“That presumption is out of my control” omg is she for real! That response shows her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I disagree that she can't control people's perceptions. Why not just be upfront.. we are renting this gorgeous house. Job done. It's just disingenuous to pretend otherwise. She absolutely wanted to give the impression it was bought.

Reactions: 16
I disagree that she can't control people's perceptions. Why not just be upfront.. we are renting this gorgeous house. Job done. It's just disingenuous to pretend otherwise. She absolutely wanted to give the impression it was bought.
Absolutely - she just rude and comes across clearly that she’s pissed off she’s been rumbled.

I suppose it’s good that she left the comment up?

the Instagram poster. there will be people up and down the country getting themselves into major debt to emulate these insta huns lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.