Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is any one else fed up of her stories lately? I’m sure she’s breaking some ASA rules posting about these products and not declaring them an Ad or anything? Like the Hollywood browser, she worked with them before either on a paid partnership or was gifted some bits I don’t remember and now it’s part of her giveaway and she’s raving about it!?!

Her stories doing her face I can’t even 🙈 she’s just another level cringe

Reactions: 2
Thought she was Lil’s BFF but obviously didn’t get an invite for her birthday party - awks!!

Reactions: 5
I don’t care what she looks like. But this is all about the money for her and she can duck right off. And when she gets there she can gift it and duck off again.
#fuckrightoffandwhenyougettherefuckthefuckoffagain #gifted

Reactions: 6
Is there any gifts she won’t accept? I think someone could send a DM offering her tit on a plate and she would accept.
Marvel live tickets?! She even admitted herself in her post that she wasn’t sure Emily would like it! Why go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why oh why would you start potty training in the middle of Christmas?!!
This totally sums her up, doing something when SHE is ready and prepared, rather than going with her daughter!

Reactions: 1
We potty trained both of our children during the Christmas break because my partner was off work so meant we could stay home and get stuck into it, it worked well for us.

We potty trained both of our children during the Christmas break because my partner was off work so meant we could stay home and get stuck into it, it worked well for us.
i think it’s a good idea, especially if that’s a time you’re off work so you can give it your all. For us, it’s a chilled time, house is full of new toys so there’s no boredom and need to be going here there and everywhere.

what is with this time lapses of her doing basic everyday chores? Is her content that low?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.