Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange that he can’t get home in 13 days. How can he be ok with going that long without seeing his young daughter and wife Weird relationship. Strange family

Reactions: 6
It’s weird. Surely there’s a booking system, where he can block out a day and a half? How can she not know when he’s coming home? As much as we joke about him having another life, it does make me wonder 🤣

Reactions: 2
When you thought her 'content' can't get any more boring, she starts posting daily updates about Emily's hair🙃 who the duck cares

Reactions: 4
When you thought her 'content' can't get any more boring, she starts posting daily updates about Emily's hair🙃 who the duck cares
And she doesn’t even do a good job of it. I’m sure those styles just require common sense and not a tutorial 🙄

How does her house get so messy when she is there all day (and night) on her own and there are only 2 of them there!?!

Reactions: 3
How does her house get so messy when she is there all day (and night) on her own and there are only 2 of them there!?!
I always wonder this every time she does a time lapse! To be honest I wouldn’t put it passed her to intentionally make a mess so she can create some boring content out of it!

I always wonder this every time she does a time lapse! To be honest I wouldn’t put it passed her to intentionally make a mess so she can create some boring content out of it!
I always wondered how the kitchen gets so bad everyday
I have 2 little ones and work but still make sure the house is as tidy as poss before we leave in the morning!
But when the whole house is like it? I just don’t get it.

(obvs parts of my house have piles of clothes etc but they are kept to specific areas!)

Aww cute black and white shot of hero daddy returning home to cuddle his little girl. 'After 22 days he is home' Cazza talks like he's been away saving drowning orphans in Iraq, rather than jet washing buildings😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aww cute black and white shot of hero daddy returning home to cuddle his little girl. 'After 22 days he is home' Cazza talks like he's been away saving drowning orphans in Iraq, rather than jet washing buildings😭😭
I don’t get it at all. Even if he is so busy that he can’t have a day off in 22 days then surely her and her daughter could drive to see him? He must get a break at some point in the day so they could meet for lunch/dinner. Bet he’ll be gone back to fight on the frontline with his jetwash by the weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely the jet washing could wait? The building is still going to be dirty next week?

Reactions: 3
How can you have a call out for jet washing buildings 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Massive bird shat on the building and it needs scrubbing? Kids egged it? Someone pissed on it??
He spent 12 hours with Cazza and wanted to go back to his second wife/family. Ain't no way he got 'called out' lol

He’s the 5th emergency service 🤦🏻‍♀️ (I had to do a hell of a googling to see how many emergency services there were already 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Does Emily have a really prominent grey/silver hair in that video?? Or is there something in her hair??

Does Emily have a really prominent grey/silver hair in that video?? Or is there something in her hair??
Yes she does, I’ve noticed it before. My friends little boy (now 8 years old) has a clump of silver hair in his brown hair and has since he was born, midwife said it was kind of like a birth mark! So maybe it’s that
---
Yes she does, I’ve noticed it before. My friends little boy (now 8 years old) has a clump of silver hair in his brown hair and has since he was born, midwife said it was kind of like a birth mark! So maybe it’s that
…or just living with her mother has turned her VERY prematurely grey. Seems likely 😂

• Haha
---

…or just living with her mother has turned her VERY prematurely grey. Seems likely 😂
Oh wow I didn’t know that could happen!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.