Marriedand29ish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows the puppy shouldn’t be using the stairs, so instead of stopping him, she films it for the gram. Anything for content.

Reactions: 3
Her husband hasn’t been home since the start of the month, despite the death of their dog and getting a new puppy?! What is going on here

I don’t understand how he can be that busy jetwashing? Is there really that big of demand? They seem to comfortable enough money wise. If you’re lucky enough to be in that position surely you can turn down weekend work at a minimum? Especially as the daughter apparently hates him going away

Reactions: 1
Hey husband spends weeks away at a time and when he is home he wants to spend the evening on his PS5?!? Never a clearer sign of a problematic marriage!

Reactions: 6
I absolutely would not be proud of that video she’s posted, I would be horrified/gutted!! The hand movements are exactly Carowhine.

My god, if him being away so often for such long stretches of time is causing their daughter so much distress then it’s time to seriously reconsider the business and get a more sustainable job for family life.
it’s not like he’s doing this job to keep them afloat and barely scraping by, if that were the case I’d understand it. Lay of the H&M and asos orders. Book a cheaper holiday that Dubai AGAIN, as well as a trip to Greece and be a bleeping family.
that little girl will be much happier with her daddy home and would much rather that then her mum kitted out in new oversized jumpers and leggings constantly and she won’t care how flashy their holidays are.

they’ll never get these years back.

Reactions: 11
My god, if him being away so often for such long stretches of time is causing their daughter so much distress then it’s time to seriously reconsider the business and get a more sustainable job for family life.
it’s not like he’s doing this job to keep them afloat and barely scraping by, if that were the case I’d understand it. Lay of the H&M and asos orders. Book a cheaper holiday that Dubai AGAIN, as well as a trip to Greece and be a bleeping family.
that little girl will be much happier with her daddy home and would much rather that then her mum kitted out in new oversized jumpers and leggings constantly and she won’t care how flashy their holidays are.

💯 this

And if him coming home meant some reduction in his earnings, the. She could always get a job 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

She goes on about how wanted Emily was/is yet they don’t seem to be putting her mental health/well-being first with how they are currently set up

Reactions: 8
Is it just me but I have never ever seen a whole building being power washed. Like ever! I didn’t even know this was a thing until Carowhine mentioned it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I really don't get how owning a power washing company makes you away from home for months on end 🤯 definitely living a double life 😂

I agree completely! If my husband earning an extra £10-20K a year meant he had to work away for 8 weeks at the time, I would say no thank you! Especially if it caused as much anguish to my son as it apparently does to Emily! Im not a money oriented person though, I'd much rather spend some quality family time together than buy endless ASOS hauls and paint the playroom another shade of grey every 2 months... As someone else said she claims Emily is her life but she doesn't care about her little girl crying herself to sleep every night enough to get a job and relieve some of the pressure off Ash so he doesn't have to go away weeks at a time... Selfish witch
I also don't believe he can't even get back for a day or a weekend, he definitely has another family somewhere, I wonder what he tells them when he is visiting Carowhine 🤔🤔

If she was as wanted as Caroline claims then Ash wouldn’t WANT to work away for those periods of time and miss all the little moments. He would be doing everything in his power to come back on his day off / change his job. He’s not even a weekend day, he’s an absent father.

Reactions: 4
It makes me lol when she says he’s ‘away’ like he’s off fighting on the frontline in a war. She’s just a eye roll isn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 4
Please tell me she isn't drying her hair in the kitchen?!?

No wonder she has to clean so much...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.