Marriedand29ish #2 They miss Ash, but happy to spend his cash, her mood swings give me whiplash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This random Gohenry ad came on my Facebook, the comments are all pretty much negative/awful lol. I can't believe she is pimping out her only child on Facebook for the whole world to see, subjecting her to the (not very friendly) public opinion/judgement just to earn a few quid.
For someone who claims wanted this kid so much for so many years she does nothing to safeguard her only child. Absolutely delusional and irresponsible parenting.
And since she doesn't mind people freely commenting on her child, Emily is the most boring, bland looking kid ever. She can't even crack a smile, even when she was playing with her brand new puppy she still looked miserable.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but if my child was drawing pictures of his Daddy saying how much he misses him and he was JET WASHING buildings- I’d be having words.

It’s it’s money- Get a job Caroline so he can work closer to home!!

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but if my child was drawing pictures of his Daddy saying how much he misses him and he was JET WASHING buildings- I’d be having words.

It’s it’s money- Get a job Caroline so he can work closer to home!!
It’s honestly the most bizarre setup. You’d think he was in Afghanistan the way she goes on.

Reactions: 6
And also, I would not be tackling that room like it is. Emily is 6 and is more than capable of putting her toys away!!

Reactions: 1
And also, I would not be tackling that room like it is. Emily is 6 and is more than capable of putting her toys away!!
Totally agree - but you’re talking about a Mum who sets the Barbie dream house up daily! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does any one else just whack their girls hair back in a pony tail for school?

Reactions: 3
Still with the hair tutorials as she calls them. Most of the styles looks tit and all are self explanatory and need no skill to warrant a “tutorial” They are all section and basic plait into ponytail or another basic plait. Who needs a video showing them how to do that! And the Amount of product she puts on the hair just makes it look wet. Not a good look at all!

Still with the hair tutorials as she calls them. Most of the styles looks tit and all are self explanatory and need no skill to warrant a “tutorial” They are all section and basic plait into ponytail or another basic plait. Who needs a video showing them how to do that! And the Amount of product she puts on the hair just makes it look wet. Not a good look at all!
Was going to come here to say this. Surely you’d have to wash her hair everyday to get rid of all that gel

I reckon she just goes on YouTube and copies someone’s else tutorial before filming her own. I don’t think she has the brain power to create her own ‘bespoke’ hairstyles

I always think they look so tight the poor wee souls head must be aching by the end of the day

Was going to come here to say this. Surely you’d have to wash her hair everyday to get rid of all that gel
Let's face it, they have the time to hair wash each night!
I work full time so my boys only have a bath/hair wash every other night unless absolutely needed. I think it's a treat when my hair gets washed twice a week hahaha

Oh boy, so much to unpack here. A busy morning to our Carowhine consists of cleaning the house, wrapping a few birthday presents and sending a few emails on behalf of her husband. Poor woman must be exhausted!!
Also I don't get how she is trying to portrait this 'Monica' type OCD personality yet every Monday her kitchen is a tit tip🥴 I work full time and also care for my toddler full time and I'm in no way a clean freak yet I still manage to keep the kitchen tops tidy, wipe them every night and put utensils away??? She literally has nothing to do so why does it always look so tit??
And imagine having to send emails just so you get a 'bonus' for Christmas from YOUR OWN HUSBAND who spends more time away than with his family??! What a weird and unhealthy relationship they have 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

The man is an absent father and Carowhine tries to fill the void with material 'stuff'. Its textbook stuff for Emily's therapist in ten years time! 🙈

The way she posts so much of her kid and her life and about her husband being away so much is dangerous! Any weirdo could be watching!! And if my husband ditched me and my only child that often I wouldn't be advertising it! Embarrassing!!

The man is an absent father and Carowhine tries to fill the void with material 'stuff'. Its textbook stuff for Emily's therapist in ten years time! 🙈

The way she posts so much of her kid and her life and about her husband being away so much is dangerous! Any weirdo could be watching!! And if my husband ditched me and my only child that often I wouldn't be advertising it! Embarrassing!!
She can’t be happy about it - especially with how much she mentions how it upsets E etc - but I think she’s in a situation she can’t get out of. She doesn’t earn her own wage, isn’t willing to get a job so she’s just going to go along with it for the lifestyle. Only got herself to blame but it’s E that suffers from missing her dad.

It’s even scarier that her address is easily accessible online via companies house!

A Rolex for her birthday. FFS why not reduce your working hours a bit Ash and see your child grow up, you can obviously afford to if you can splash on a custom Rolex!

Lavish gifts can be bought anytime, your daughter has ONE childhood and she’s s third of the way to 18

Get yourself some priorities

Reactions: 7
A Rolex for her birthday. FFS why not reduce your working hours a bit Ash and see your child grow up, you can obviously afford to if you can splash on a custom Rolex!

Lavish gifts can be bought anytime, your daughter has ONE childhood and she’s s third of the way to 18

Totally agree with this! Would much rather my husband was there to see our kids grow up, join in with family days, support me with the wild ride that is parenting than have material things like a Rolex. Quite ironic really, the one thing you can’t replace is time!!
I would hate my daughter to be crying/ having trouble coping with her dad being away.Nothing that a fancy watch/games console can make up for.
It’s really quite sad and maybe one day they will realise…

Reactions: 8