Married At First Sight UK S6 #6 Adam’s mum looks younger than his wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what gives me the rage in life?

1. When e4 play the wrong episode of MAFS and then no episode at all, with no regard for our feelings and fragile emotions
2. When the thread is on fire and you’re typing really fast to keep up with the memes and jokes and tattle won’t let you post more than once in 60 seconds so you have to wait 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oooooooo me too πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

I was typing that fast I'm pretty sure my fingers were setting alight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ahhhhh you won't be gracing us with your presence 😭😭😭

GENUINE ERROR FUCKINGGGGGGGGG GENUINE ERROR!!!!

Putting on your left shoe onto your right foot is genuine error. We were left watching adverts, eating shite and typing like mofos for good 1.5 hours. FML I need therapy after the GENUINE ERROR!!
Him and I trying to get full details as to what exactly happened last night and chaos going on inside and as soon as I know, you all will too.

Reactions: 1
oooooooo me too πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

I was typing that fast I'm pretty sure my fingers were setting alight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ahhhhh you won't be gracing us with your presence 😭😭😭

GENUINE ERROR FUCKINGGGGGGGGG GENUINE ERROR!!!!

Putting on your left shoe onto your right foot is genuine error. We were left watching adverts, eating shite and typing like mofos for good 1.5 hours. FML I need therapy after the GENUINE ERROR!!
I'll be back plans were cancelled and never been happier - im only watching netflix and still managing to avoid spoilers inly 90 mins more to go 🀣

1. When e4 play the wrong episode of MAFS and then no episode at all, with no regard for our feelings and fragile emotions
2. When the thread is on fire and you’re typing really fast to keep up with the memes and jokes and tattle won’t let you post more than once in 60 seconds so you have to wait 😐
They need to loose that 60 second thingy for threads like this! It was so frustrating last night

Its ok I'm warming up the fingers now, the wine is cooled, snacks bought, just waiting impatiently

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

my god the time in between posts! i kept trying to post i thought i got muted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Friday night is family night where we chill out & watch Gogglebox together. I might feign sickness to slope off to bed & watch on the ipad 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.