Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I think some of it just feels like you can read between the lines or you see who is following who etc on Insta. You can sort of just tell in some cases or at least feel quite certain if they are together still - or not. They do have contracts as they were told they can't have their wedding rings on socials as I understand it and whenever they are asked if they are still together they say they can't say of course. But socials can still give hints I think from your own observations.

But someone tell me: how long does the show go on for? How many more episodes?
Do we know how long there is between filming and it being shown? It looks like it was filmed in spring so the best part of a year?

Reactions: 1

Howdy

VIP Member
Can someone tell me how many episodes there are in a series? After this point what other events are there (dinner parties, commitment ceremonies etc) ?

pommobear

VIP Member
I agree (obvs) that Brad is an abusive prick, the only thing that slightly puzzles me is he seems to have a really good relationship with the mother of his son, and in my (sadly very long) history of knowing narc men, this is extremely unusual.

I suppose she could be enabling him, sometimes women just don't see it.
---
It's very odd with Arthur... I'm not buying the "he's ill" line. Wonder if he's walked away from it and they're letting her stay as she's kicked off?
He's just ill, nothing more to it.

Penisdlite

Do the cast not have to relinquish access to their social media accounts like they do in the Aus version?