Married at First Sight UK #3 ‘Up your effing b*ll*cks you are!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched Thomas on his IG live…
I’m not a fan of him at all and I think everything Adrian has said is right…
BUT, he didn’t look mentally well in that video. Maybe it was the wrong time to publicly humiliate him?

Reactions: 1
I just watched Thomas on his IG live…
I’m not a fan of him at all and I think everything Adrian has said is right…
BUT, he didn’t look mentally well in that video. Maybe it was the wrong time to publicly humiliate him?
He looks the same as he always looked, and he's always been a bullying prick irrespective of his mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m really sorry if this causes offence but Ella has spoken about it publicly (I’m just too thick to understand 😂) has she had surgery and is now a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m really sorry if this causes offence but Ella has spoken about it publicly (I’m just too thick to understand 😂) has she had surgery and is now a woman?
Well yes obviously there has been surgery - you don’t seriously think those tits are real? Woman? No.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She told Nathaniel that everything on the outside matches the inside, which I took to mean that she has had full surgery, top and bottom.

Reactions: 12
She told Nathaniel that everything on the outside matches the inside, which I took to mean that she has had full surgery, top and bottom.
Yeah and I think when she was in a bikini on the honeymoon you can tell she has ‘lady parts’

Reactions: 3

saw this on Facebook. Huge spoiler!!!!
---
Also won't be watching live tonight, I've got flu/covid and can't stay awake 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I should imagine she's had a fake pair of tits attached and had a surgeon pop in a fake vagina, but this does not a woman make.

If your question is, has she had surgery to make her body look like a woman's body, the answer is yes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I should imagine she's had a fake pair of tits attached and had a surgeon pop in a fake vagina, but this does not a woman make.

If your question is, has she had surgery to make her body look like a woman's body, the answer is yes.
What else does she need to do to be a woman? Moan a lot? Have thousands of outfits but nothing to take on holiday?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How do I put something behind a spoiler? I have potential MAJOR gossip about one of tonight’s couples.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.