Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
I think the makeup is getting worse Caitlin’s fod was practically yellow before she got to the dinner party, she looks better without it rather than being caked on
I didn’t recognise her without the makeup 😬 I couldn’t believe how much she wears

Reactions: 2

MizMac

I had managed to watch the first 2 episodes last week on sh videos but nothing is on now! How is everyone else watching them?
Try mySHTV.org

Surely this show has planted actors, Harrison cannot be for real, I’ve though this since Series 6 and don’t mind as it adds to the drama. I would just hate for the spouse to not be aware of the acting.

• Haha

im_like_an_adult_cat

Catline looks like a completely different person with make up on. Shannon is a cunt, but she is a bit odd looking without make up. Like a sorta alien elf person. She's had too much lip filler.

I'm loving the Jessie and Claire reunion.

Bronte needs to ditch Harrison. He's a bad person.
---
And lyndal is a stupid name. That's the bit above a door. Not a humans name.
Catline looks like a completely different person with make up on. Shannon is a cunt, but she is a bit odd looking without make up. Like a sorta alien elf person. She's had too much lip filler.

I'm loving the Jessie and Claire reunion.

Bronte needs to ditch Harrison. He's a bad person.
---
And lyndal is a stupid name. That's the bit above a door. Not a humans name.
Isn't that a lintel? 🤣😅

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Ooh did he share the bed 😂🤣😂

Alyssa is getting on my nerves, I think a total overreaction tonight then she was ok 5 mins later…
I thought at one point Adam had turned into max headroom with all the erm erm erm erm

I really like Jesse andClaire and thino she is genuine however don’t like Melinda questioning her and Alyssa jumping on the bandwagon..

I did laugh out loud with Harrison, although he has since pointed out thepiss was taken out of him.. and he mentioned MH

DAN/Sandy.. John was right to call them out…

I find it strange that we haven’t seen any of the cam Lyndell drama play out at all

I think A lot of them stay in for more followers.. they need some older couples in there…to give a better balance

JillZarin

Chatty Member
How close did the reunion air to real time is Oz? Just wondering if the two couples are still together??

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Damn. There goes my favourite couple.

Commitment ceremony: I've seen and heard enough from Adam, good riddance.
Dan and Sandy were not the greatest match but they could have worked. The thing is Dan stated that the edit he had didn't represent him at all. He's a super active guy, who enjoys sport cars and extreme activities. Very outgoing and stuff, very far from the mellowed down father of one we saw. I feel for Sandy, risking her relationship with her parents for this
Yea, they totally foreshadowing the Tayla x Cam bit. He looks at her with adoration. And he's so weird at not wanting to hug Lyndall. The girl is literally shaking next to him, this is so weird.

Do we believe Claire? Is it for the show or does she really like him ?

andiooop

VIP Member
Harrison's obsession of calling everyone gay is interesting, to say the least. Never met a man spending so much time and energy on trash tv.

He is so desperate for attention those posts are so thirsty and embarrassing. I wonder how many times he's applied lol.

Mouseballpenlid

Claire IS annoying! The noises she makes are so high pitched, they can be heard by dolphins 🐬
Is that where they're on honeymoon? Sealife?

Mookiegoose

Harrison's obsession of calling everyone gay is interesting, to say the least. Never met a man spending so much time and energy on trash tv.

To be fair, most of what he was saying was very similar to what we were all saying on this website so can't be overly outraged.

panini

VIP Member
I quite like Jessie, i do kinda like men who are pricks though. I thought his little sob story was weird and a bit weak. He was kept a secret I a relationship. So? Am I missing something here. He's acting like she was abusive or somthing.
That is a form of abuse. And from a psychologically perspective you are left feeling inadequate

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Duncan is too good looking, something has to be wrong with him.

I adore Lyndall & Cameron. They seem like loves young dream!