Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Actually the Tayla exit isn't at all what happened. They edited to made it look like she was ready to come back, but it wasn't the case. She also read a long emotional letter and it got edited out. I guess we'll hear about it at the reunion or afterwards.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
I think the makeup is getting worse Caitlin’s fod was practically yellow before she got to the dinner party, she looks better without it rather than being caked on

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
Omg have you noticed at every dinner party Melinda stares Harrison down like a heat seeking missile 🤣🤣. There is something strange there…. They didn’t elaborate on the issue between Lyndell and Cam either at the dinner party that was missed off.

Alyssa was far too dramatic showing her ugly side and being a hypocrite.

Any thoughts on Dans revelation to come on Sunday ?
I just don't think he wants to have sexy time with her, given pics I've seen of him all over the busty girl from his wedding ......

Attachments

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Apparantly So Dramatic podcast have released an episode talking to Harrison’s ex/mother of his child……could be interesting 🤔 Going to listen on my way to work in the morning!

SighMoan

So Harrison is just a huge gaslighter. The way the whole table cheers'd him like he had been through so much was sickening, thank God for Melinda for being able to see through his BS.

Reactions: 2

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Guyssssss that website has blocked the videos and I can’t find it anywhere to watch!!
I’ve watched 4 episodes so I can’t just stop now and wait 😂😂
I watch on tinyzone. to . I think the four episodes are all thats up, there will be a new one tonight/tomorrow

• Heart

im_like_an_adult_cat

I've just started watching, didn't realise it had started!
I'm watching them through Plex - have no idea how though, my other half downloads them for me!