Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All things Married at first sight.... who will make it until the end.... as before no spoilers please 😋😋😋

Reactions: 8
Oh susie ... she is such a twonk... all Billy is doing is trying to please her and telling her what she wants to hear even if it’s a little white lie, bless the kid.

I can’t see Tam and Dan lasting very long to be honest, he looks bored already.

shack me up with Mick on that farm bloody pronto Betsy! ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Looking forward to a bit more drama tonight after last nights dullness.
What has mick done 😳 or is she just being over dramatic. Dan’s mum looks a bit full on. Poor Tam

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love Mick, he's my favourite. Yes for him saying he used to think Jess was too good for him but now he thinks he's too good for Jess.

Dan comes across as your typical fuckboy. Susie is awful. Your partner might make your skin crawl but you can be civil about it rather than outright cruel.

Reactions: 29
Dan’s mum is 100% the kind of person who would sleep with her son if she could and no girl will ever be good enough. Dan will see her criticism as a sign that Tamara isn’t the one for him (even though it’s really because he slept with her and now he’s bored) and so he’ll probably start flirting with Jess at the next dinner party

Also I was wondering, you know when one person says stay and one says leave, the experts say you’ve got 7 days to turn it around, what happens if the same happens this week? Like if Nick said leave again but Cyrell says stay again, can she just keep them there? Because if someone says stay, you both stay

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Dan’s mum is 100% the kind of person who would sleep with her son if she could and no girl will ever be good enough. Dan will see her criticism as a sign that Tamara isn’t the one for him (even though it’s really because he slept with her and now he’s bored) and so he’ll probably start flirting with Jess at the next dinner party

Also I was wondering, you know when one person says stay and one says leave, the experts say you’ve got 7 days to turn it around, what happens if the same happens this week? Like if Nick said leave again but Cyrell says stay again, can she just keep them there? Because if someone says stay, you both stay
Yes they both have to stay again then.

Reactions: 5

Mr Maracas said the same thing about how she’s absolutely a mum who would sleep with her son if she could. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a bit ahead of you all cause I have had to binge watch it and I can not wait until you all catch up so I can talk about itttttt!!! after this is over can we all start another one together 😂

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to a bit more drama tonight after last nights dullness.
What has mick done 😳 or is she just being over dramatic. Dan’s mum looks a bit full on. Poor Tam
Whatever Mick has done, I'm pretty sure that it's been blown out of proportion by Jess to try and make Mick look like a villain so that she comes off a bit better.

She has a history of exaggerating (read: LYING), e.g. making out that Nic allegedly accidentally brushing up against her leg was him feeling her up.

Reactions: 16
Gosh what's Mick's big revelation that has Jess so horrified?
It's got to be something really serious - my money's on him liking pineapple on pizza 😯
Susie warmed up a bit to Billy when she saw Little Billy didn't she - didn't last long though the bloody psycho. She has no people skills - why couldn't she just go "Billy mate, I like my conversations how I like Little Billy: straight up. Can you try to stop with the little fibs? Cheers"
But nah, another screaming match it is.
Loved it when he asked her to leave!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Susie is absolutely vile to watch. It is so so uncomfortable. She is THE worst sort of person. You can tell she didn’t take anything on board that the experts said. They both need to just leave!

Reactions: 26
Susie is on another level ! Loved how John cut her off/shut her down but she didn't take any of what was said on board..... her complete over reaction to the sugar/sweetner/surfing thing was totally irrational..... Also..... why was Billy on the sofa ? It was his bloody house ?!!!! I'd of made her sleep on the sofa..... sooner they are out the better...... !

Reactions: 24
At the beginning I thought Jess was really attractive, now as the series goes on I find her ugly. Not just looks wise but her personality & what she stands for.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.