Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #4 No Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved this video

MAFS thank you for getting me through lockdown 1, 2 and 3.

Spoiler (if you’ve not watched season 4/5 there’s some characters that pop up on the video who you may not know).

The reunion had me shouting at my tv. Mike?! I can’t believe he stuck up for Sam? He is such an idiot.

But for real, what do we do now? I’m obsessed with these Aussies and the escapism with no mention of c-19!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So I’m catching up on the last one and actually feeling sorry for Ines because I despised her. But both her and Elizabeth were completely played. Ines is quite obviously broken and feels like a fool. I don’t think she’s innocent but she was mistreated.

Reactions: 8
me thinking i will be able to catch up with this thread having started the show 2 days ago:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve gone straight to watching the reunion special and it’s amazing if you’ve seen season 5 and 6!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is anyone disappointed that Tamara has turned into a Jess with the lips and fillers etc 🤷🏽‍♀️ Annoyed me when she spoke and she’d shake her head side to side earrings flapping around 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
Looks as if Jess' lip filler had worn off a bit

Dan's been saying the same btw that him and Jess was all a set up too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Looks as if Jess' lip filler had worn off a bit

Dan's been saying the same btw that him and Jess was all a set up too
Of course he’ll say that now cause he looks a right dick now. His reactions last night weren’t staged!!!

FYI forgot to say desperate Dan has been charged with fraud!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can’t play the reunion video on this

Can someone help a gal out?

Reactions: 1
Dunno if I want to watch the next series especially if it isn't as good . I have MAFS fatigue I think lol

Reactions: 5
I loved this video

MAFS thank you for getting me through lockdown 1, 2 and 3.

Spoiler (if you’ve not watched season 4/5 there’s some characters that pop up on the video who you may not know).

The reunion had me shouting at my tv. Mike?! I can’t believe he stuck up for Sam? He is such an idiot.

But for real, what do we do now? I’m obsessed with these Aussies and the escapism with no mention of c-19!
Love Island Australia started last night on E4. May as well continue with the Aussies you flaming galah!

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Martha cheated on Michael, and he overlooked it

speaking of, I’ve just realised my boyfriend looks extremely like michael 🥲 ponytail and all 😭
is that a lockdown ponytail 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hard to feel sorry for Ines when she Initiate the chat with Sam.
I get Mike wants to have his friends back but Sam was an utter douche bag.
Sorry I am 24 hours behind and I’ve just finished last nights ep. I am actually pissed off that Ines came out of it looking so well. Why were her abhorrent comments about Lizzie and not giving a F about anyone’s feelings and the rest of the group not shown?

The producers and experts obviously decided to go with the whole ‘strong single ladies’ element and totally focus on Sam and then bring the girls together. I was dying them to show Ines’ piece to camera when poor Lizzie went to her (With a diary milk in hand!) and apologised to Ines when she had done nothing wrong. Ines was so fake to her face and then such a witch to camera.

Personally I don’t buy her water works. Also Bronson is so frustrating, does that guy ever actually say how he feels!?

Reactions: 9