Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Oh anyone notice on Cyrells Instagram the post from her little boys bday party? I bet she was paid for this as she invited that douche bag from S5 they all supposedly hate.

Reactions: 1

Sjc_80

When was Jess with Scotty T? Was it during the Oz Geordie Shore season? Think it was season 6???

Apparently after the show there was a huge falling out between Ines, Martha and Jess with Jess accusing Martha of cheating on Michael.
So there is going to be a big reunion?!
Does anyone know when in the Uk?
Also now debating watching another series 🤔
Shall I go back to 4th or 5th? Or continue you 7?
Thoughts?

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’ve been wanting to discuss this. Jessika was with Nick from the twins season, telv from season before, scotty T, someone from aus the bachelor and a few other “blue tick people”. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with dating but it’s just a bit like 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Jessika seriously?!
She was with Telv 😮?!!

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Is the 2nd part not on tonight? I can't find it anywhere and was certain it finished tonight!!

Edit, I never watched the ending of last night's episode to see that was the finale 😂 my bad

Last edited:

Squiggle

VIP Member
Does anyone know if I can catch up from the beginning?! I can only see from episode 18 or something on my sky. I think I've left it too late 😭

mags

VIP Member
So there is going to be a big reunion?!
Does anyone know when in the Uk?
Also now debating watching another series 🤔
Shall I go back to 4th or 5th? Or continue you 7?
Thoughts?
I've not seen S7 so I don't know about that one but I'd say that if you loved S6, then S5 is definitely worth a watch now as it's quite similar to 6 (juicy but not as nasty and dramatic - a good watch but quite a bit tamer).

I also enjoyed the 4th series but that felt like a totally different show to S6 i.e. not obsessed with intimacy and creating/milking drama - the "ixperts" and producers actually seemed to be trying to help people form healthy, meaningful relationships rather than just create volatile situations for ratings.