Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Yes 😂 (You lot all fancy Tim Man though, glass house and all that haha)

Ooh fuck me who's stuck 50p in Cass??
Woah! Excuse me! I think you’ll find I leapt out of the queue for Tim when I saw his camp running and extremely unathletic roly polys. I’m saving myself for Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

macaronicheese4life

What? Why?
I fucking don’t, she’s a right nasty bitch.
Because everyone is always involved more precisely Jayden! I think Tim needs to grow some balls and just say it how it is to her. What she did was wrong but him gossiping to the boys and not saying how he actually feels to her is just weird even more so when he’s been travelling up to spend time with her

Reactions: 7

Aussie

VIP Member
Does anyone follow the MAFS drama on the So Dramatic Facebook group? They’re all slagging off Dom and Ella because they interviewed Jack and Tori on their podcast and made excuses for Jack. Now Megan (who runs the SD page) has written an essay inviting Olivia to the Facebook group, apologising to her and basically brown nosing. This is grown adults and not teenagers 😂
I need to fess up, I've already told @Turmeric123 and @Shesaidwhat? that I need sectioning! I've listened to half of that interview & I was actually feeling sorry for Jack & Tori. I had a stern word with myself & turned it off! I still think they are both twats!

• Haha
  • Wow

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Hiii guys, clearly WAY late to the party but just wanted to share I saved MAFS for maternity leave, binge watched the whole series over the last two weeks and thought to search for related threads here at maybe the ep 3 or 4 mark - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO ENTERTAINING. I've slowly but surely read my way through all of these threads and my only regret is saving MAFS for the binge rather than watching along with you funny lot. (Although I live in NZ so it would've been slightly awkward getting on the E4 train anyway ... awkward, but not impossible!)

Anyhoo, you're all hilarious, and I know now for next time. Catch me here sans Merry Munch because I live in a dick country that's heavy on the scenery, short on snacks. (Honestly, we have such poor snack game.)

👋🏼
Got to say the thread is more entertaining than the show 😂

It kept me going through a rough patch ❤

• Heart

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Lucinda is doing an event near me...tickets went on sale today, so did the extra release for the Foos. I opted for a night with Dave Grohl 🤘

• Heart