Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is utterly bonkers to me that he decided the best course of action was to completely ignore Lauren! What a prick. He doesn’t give a duck about her, at all, he’s a horrible person.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why they all hugging him, so 2 faced!
My friends hubby pissed her off, he walked in to the kitchen and I greeted him with "eh up dip tit, we need a chat" not fuckin hugging him an chat about asparagus!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck off Jayden making them do toasts, annoying curtain wearing twit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sara is the last person who should be joking about texting outside of a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus. Saaaraa of all people trying to take the moral high ground and have a dig about someone cheating 🙄

Reactions: 18
Oooh saraaa has a very short memory about extramarital texts doesn’t she

Reactions: 13
I don't think Lauren looks great tonight. Jade looks amazing.
Interesting how cordial tori and Lauren are being together tonight

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.