Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irena

I changed my avatar in anticipation of a hat and I'm really pleased with it.

Still got to catch up with Friday's episode because I forgot the Aus version goes out on a Friday too, but somewhere recently I saw someone ask about Brooka's name and I saw this on another board that I find hard to figure out. It was an AMA thread

level 2
bookanile

OP·6m

So Booka Valley is the name of some coastal land where my family used to live. They would build shacks out of tin, go fishing for their dinners and stuff and would occasionally go into the nearest town to buy supplies and food etc. They lived on this land illegally for decades until finally the council caught wind of this community living there and the community was forced to disperse. My parents went there a lot to visit my grandparents and other family members and they look back at that time as the best years of their life. I was also made there which is super gross HA but yeah I'm named after Booka Valley

Reactions: 1

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Am I the only one who absolutely hated Chris? He was obviously such an aggressor, I'm really not sure why this show continues to edit woman as either an extreme victim or an extreme manipulator.
Just asking out of interest as I'm rubbish at spotting these things, what makes you think this?

Aussie

VIP Member
Bloody hell how can they drag it out for another 3 weeks if we’re on the second to last commitment ceremony on Monday. I hope we don’t have loads of filler / naked Pat episodes.
That's a very good point!

Aussie

VIP Member
I found it on Spotify. two and a half hours in two episodes. That's a lot. She broke her NDA to participate.

If anyone wants to search out So Dramatic from April last year, be prepared there are some trigger warnings due to upsetting content.
I only came across it as Chris mentioned it on his stories.