Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Can I just say the advertisers during this show really don't know their target market
They need to advertise snacks wine more snacks and hot men ๐Ÿคฃ (but doublebase emollient is very good for dry skin highly recommend it)
Ask and you shall receive. Antony Joshua with his top off. ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Sophielee

VIP Member
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Is that just for tonight?! That is seriously impressive. I think Iโ€™m going to need more cake.
You do know the programme is only 90 minutes long? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ crikeys I like my snacks but not in that capacity. its for the whole week and weekend. Just eating a quarter of that pudding now. Then some of the sweet chilli crisps thats it.

Omg salted caramel sticky toffee pudding ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Serves 4*

*also known as one ๐Ÿ˜‚
Enjoy every crumb @Sophielee
serves 1 over a few nights is my interpretation. it's soooooooo good way better than those Cadburys ones!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Aussie

VIP Member
WHAT WHEN WHERE TELL ME EVERYTHING

i have such fond memories of going to baskin & robbins with my dad and getting my card stamped โ˜น๐Ÿ’™
I live very close to a Midlands city & they have a store. It tasted amazing! My first one in 20 years. Back in Townsville they had baskins & subway in the same shop!

Reactions: 1

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
I need to fess up about something. I watched the last 10 mins of tomorrow's show just to watch what twatface had to say. I was then tempted to watch Tuesdays, but I didn't! Oh anyone watching the new BBC drama tonight?
How do you watch them early? Iโ€™m going away next week and I know Iโ€™m never gonna catch up

Turmeric123

VIP Member
It's not as good as previous seasons imo, I find myself pressing the Netflix "fast forward 10 seonds" button a lot for s3 - but the first two series I enjoyed! I'd give them a watch :)
Snap - we posted similar at same time glad it's not just me cos I binged the first 2 series in record times

• Heart