Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to finally unfollow her.. cannot look at that forehead or listen to the voice any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m constantly drawn to the hairline. Can’t help it.
Hope old Calvin Klein getting plenty of sleep in before he’s running the show when the baby is born. I’m surprised he’s not offered to give birth to it so madam can rest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh poor Maria doesn’t know what to do with herself before the baby comes!! Struggling for ideas 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has she got no one to talk to. Why the massive stream of consciousness. Who’s interested?!?

Reactions: 5
makes me laugh how she doesn't read tattle anymore... but since it was mentioned about Evie always being with Kelvin in pictures the last few she has ensured she's holding/next to her...

Reactions: 3
Heaven forbid she pays to look after her daughter! She must actually be broke, nobody else begs for kids shoes or clothes
This.

She 'aint a celeb or influencer' as she says so there's no reason for her ti get gifted stuff

Reactions: 6
I don't know what is worse: Maria on the beg for freebies or those companies who are happy to gift free items to an ex Towie reject

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘ not got much to talk about, just want some blinds ‘ literally she is the definition of beg, she doesn’t even try and be discreet about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is beyond dull

how she’s now got herself management is beyond me. Mummy blogger? She literally just sits in her hoodies, talks rubbish at the camera, buys reduced goods and films it. That is her content! Nothing of interest at all.

such a hypocrite even getting management since she’s not a celeb and hates being in the media 🙄

did she mention TOWIE 10 year thing at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She hates being in the public eye and has left that life behind but still wants everyone else to fund her home/kids and the rest of it? Ridiculous. No mention of her in the towie 10 year and she didn’t mention it either. She’s irrelevant, she was then and she still is now! Heaven knows how or why she’s bagged ‘ management ‘ what even is there to manage? Excessive purchases of co-op reduced items?

Reactions: 8
I can just hear the convo
Now... ‘If I get management we’ll get more free stuff won’t we Kelvin? We can get gifted holidays can’t we kelvin?’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure that even her Honeymoon was partially gifted or discounted - despite not wanting any press interest for her wedding (was anyone arsed anyway?!)
Before she deleted her Twitter, I am positive she tweeted TUi or whoever she went with asking for a contact in PR. I remember doing a massive eye roll as I scrolled past.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to stop watching the car crash but also cant...… I still cant get over her voice/the way she talks, are her veneers too big for her mouth and need shaving down? Or is she just lazy and cant be arsed to articulate properly? she cant pronounce most words properly?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.