Maria Fowler / Project in a Village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the whole don't pap me, don’t put me in newspapers, don’t publish my wedding photos, I don’t want to be famous crap, but then begs a living off being famous & an “influencer” she wants it all but doesn’t want to get off her arse (or on her back) and work for it !!

Reactions: 10
Exactly. This is what I said. Also I call absolute bullshit that NHS staff have contacted her asking for a discount on her makeup and semi permanent make up.......she’s shit at it!!

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, I’ve said the same before - along with the fact that she wants an private life’ but she’s more than happy to pimp out her young daughter for a free (sorry #collab) nursery place and #gifted toys and clothes

Reactions: 5
She is something else, for someone who claimed to not like the attention anymore she’s going about it the wrong way

Omg what a total bitch. Sorry but I would go to the police. I wonder if kelvin knows he’s married to such cow!!

It’s embarrassing. She needs reporting!!
Yes definitely needs reporting

Reactions: 2
Everyone sees her and Kelvin in the CoOp getting the yellow sticker bargains

Wow so many local people on here

Hahahaha we have hit a nerve folks claims she’s only had a quick glance on here but then spends 25 stories trying to defend every little issue! And asking people to just message her if they have a question? What, to end up being spoken to so disgustingly like we’ve already seen her do on here yesterday?! Yeah ok hun. And if none of this was true then it wouldn’t have rattled her so much, there’s a saying that the truth hurts . . .

Reactions: 8
Good morning all you unhappy people I for one feel better now Maria has put me straight and have seen the error of my ways

She does tell half a story doesn’t she!
She missed the bit about nhs asking for discounts and being annoyed by that. We know how marketing works and that by being giving free stuff you in turn advertise that. However it’s is hypocritical for you to criticise when you clearly benefit from many discounts and freebies. That’s why people get pissed off. It’s rude. And then act like your better thank other people. Kelvin put it very well. You’re not special

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.