Marcus Mitchell #73 He looks like he’s been in a concentration camp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcus Mitchell #74. You may now be much thinner, but there's still no hope of a sexual glimmer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread - thin or fat - you're still a massive ugly twit (will take prat if twit not allowed)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title - he lost 12 stone thinking he will get a bone but now he is pounding the streets at 4 am and then Home Alone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve been thinking about this article that was in the daily mail not long ago about how Camborne is full of trouble. I wonder why Marcus goes walking at 4am, is it to meet a dealer? Is he hoping he might get some homeless dick?

Reactions: 6
"The camera on the back actually makes me look good". What a delusional prick!!!!

He's obviously seeing something that nobody else is because he is the ugliest bleep I've ever seen. 🤢🤢

marcusmitchellll_1708276737061.jpg
marcusmitchellll_1708276743932.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe we talk about you because we wonder why you walk this earth when others have left us

View attachment 2764992
He needs to take a damn good look at his sorry arsed life. He's beyond bleeping deluded. Somebody really needs to beat the living daylights out of him.

Oi, you prick of a bastard, we talk about you because you're an utter sad bleep. You may think you're being clever but you're really not. Get to duck. We know you read here. ✊💦

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - much preferred him when he was fat now he is just a sad, deluded triggering twit!

Reactions: 15
I’ve been thinking about this article that was in the daily mail not long ago about how Camborne is full of trouble. I wonder why Marcus goes walking at 4am, is it to meet a dealer? Is he hoping he might get some homeless dick?

Check out the comments on the article and note the second one listed 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9

No matter how much u go on the sunbed
Doesn't change the fact that Andys dead. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beauts we know he reads here and the rib comment is just to piss people off.

He is a sad lonely little wanker, his life is tit, he has no friends, his family don’t give a tit so long as he’s not living in their houses, this is the only attention he gets.

Please do not let him trigger you 🧡

Report the stories, posts and any other content.
This. He knows what he is doing. The only way is to ignore xx

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion -
In need of an urgent family intervention instead he will end up with abdominal distension!!

Reactions: 5
Little witch boy was on Bison's comments last night when somebody said they wanted to join Tattle. It's on the cookies one! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240219-041341~2.png
Screenshot_20240219-041409~2.png

---
Boring witch.

marcusmitchellll_1708335585127.jpg
marcusmitchellll_1708335592682.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.