Marcus Mitchell #68 Lost pounds became a massive bore, we ain't forgot what happened outside Sids front door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Lucyxxxx this thread is seeming to get back to its usual service something is brewing πŸ‘€ I've had to shorten the thread title a bit to fit originally it was

Lost weight and became a massive bore
But we ain't forgot what happened outside Sids front door. πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The movie reviews he copies and pastes from other people does he think we forget

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread day - as soon as popped on this morning I just knew something had happened! Im surprised he didnt get an SG tattoo (RIP)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No. Please do.
I'm actually very put out by the tattoo. One of my many tats is a quote by Carl Sagan. He was a planetary scientist and astrophicist from years back. Mine has a nicer font. But has the stardust and astro signs. It's like he (can't even say his name, he's that disgusting!) has took my tattoo, changed it to a tit quote and made it go from something profound into POUNDLAND!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣😭

And same body part, inner arm.

The fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he has a job, the DWP have landed on him.

Hard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.