Marcus Mitchell #63 That Fat Lad, Content’s Bad, Got a Black eye after Strangling his Dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too late to catch the screenshot of the 'No Live tonight as out for a family meal'. It's already been dirty deleted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he announces with much fan fare and back patting and "you're so philanthropic beaut" (but not those words cus his clampit followers don't know that word but you know what I mean!) that he's raising money for Man Down by donating all video booking proceeds. He got bookings because he talked about needing to make the videos on his stories. SO WHERE'S THE DONATION?! Do his dumbfuck followers just forget?! Does he just get away with this again?! Where's the donation Marcus?! Piece of tit

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You know 'tight arse' won't be paying a penny tonight and will be ordering all sorts off the menu 🤔 I would love to be a 'fly on the wall' when the bill comes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sid out back with the management team wink wink
Giving blowies for rib-eye steaks 🤣🤣

---

So he announces with much fan fare and back patting and "you're so philanthropic beaut" (but not those words cus his clampit followers don't know that word but you know what I mean!) that he's raising money for Man Down by donating all video booking proceeds. He got bookings because he talked about needing to make the videos on his stories. SO WHERE'S THE DONATION?! Do his dumbfuck followers just forget?! Does he just get away with this again?! Where's the donation Marcus?! Piece of tit
The donations have gone to:-
The chippy
Tyack's
Aldi
The coop
Bargain booze
His dealer and up his nose
If you are reading here Marcus then prove us wrong beaut 🤔 philanthropy my eye 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
EXACTLY but it's not on and no one seems to give a tit so he gets all the praise for saying he'll do it but didn't actually do it?! Nah it ain't right, on top of all his other appalling behaviour

Reactions: 7
So he’s gone out for a family meal, feeling ‘boo-jee’ on his litre of Diet Coke, wearing what looks like a pyjama set with his manky toe on shoe. Hope the stench of the rotting flesh doesn’t put the other diners off their food.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Will sit with his pudgy hands all the one way also. Bet he doesn't even get a round in and will let them buy his food. He is a total beg.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.