Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Showing his true colours tonight

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2

pommynoir

VIP Member
I do agree but if you are in receipt of benefits because you are unable to work and then you have an income be it cash or gifts that needs to be declared so you can pay the relevant tax on it
Oh yeah 100% , but does that not mean like gifts such as the Tyacks vouchers, rather than his ma booking him into a hotel? I didn’t think gifts from family members would need taxing here?
Even though I doubt he’s “earning” above whatever the tax threshold is, I’m assuming he still has to declare it all to prove he doesn’t need to pay tax. Is that right? But then doesn’t he get a bit of time afterwards, like a grace period if he’s technically classed as self employed? Because if he’s on disability it won’t be means tested.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well, looks like he's not concerned about the gangrene!

itsmarcusmitchell_1673137852264.jpg
itsmarcusmitchell_1673137856105.jpg

gossip29

VIP Member
A actual homeless person no I wouldn’t 🤦‍♀️ Jesús we have some MM fans here recently 🙄
Why does this make me an MM fan ffs? Can’t stand the Cunt! You're just making yourself look like a lunatic for reporting his Xmas present!

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
A actual homeless person no I wouldn’t 🤦‍♀️ Jesús we have some MM fans here recently 🙄
I think if a homeless person was gifted a hotel stay no one would oppose it 🙈. He’s on his own in the hotel, they will say it’s good for him if anything. You’re wasting your time it’s just a bit daft IMO sorry

Reactions: 1