Marcus Mitchell #6 Cut my bowel into pieces, this is my last resort 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
70% chance of survival guys, 30% chance of dying, he's googled these facts so let's get them right please

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oooh interesting , saw this post and came straight here for the comments 😂☕
Shows his ‘me me me’ behaviour even more, Adelle’s seen sense so now he’s back kissing heidi’s arse because he needs someone to film content with and gush over. If he hadn’t cocked things up with Tom, he wouldn’t be speaking to Heidi again now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Heidi noooooooo ! Whyyyyyy? I had such high hopes for my girl. I am glad to see her back but wish she was away from horrible Marcus, he only wants her now because he's got no other friends, user.

Reactions: 21
Can't say how I know this. Been following this thread for a while.

1. He did not stab himself, he cut his stomach with a broken Budweiser bottle whilst intoxicated on purpose.
2. When in hospital he was screaming to be sectioned but because he was so drunk, was given his own private room.
3. Had his stomach pumped and was put on a drip because he said he had drank bleach - this was a lie
4. Because he slept through breakfast, when he woke up he screamed at nurses to get him a breakfast tray at around 1pm
5. Discharged himself because his mother wasn't allowed to visit as she refused to do a PCR / lateral low test.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

1. He did not stab himself, he cut his stomach with a broken Budweiser bottle whilst intoxicated on purpose.
2. When in hospital he was screaming to be sectioned but because he was so drunk, was given his own private room.
3. Had his stomach pumped and was put on a drip because he said he had drank bleach - this was a lie
4. Because he slept through breakfast, when he woke up he screamed at nurses to get him a breakfast tray at around 1pm
5. Discharged himself because his mother wasn't allowed to visit as she refused to do a PCR / lateral low test.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He blocked me 🤣🤣 wrote a whole essay on how much of a toxic person he is and he blocked me

Please bombard his latest post

I'll resort to my backup accounts🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

This thread is the BEST 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These threads move so fast, I totally missed the context for the "rolling down the hill" part. Can somebody fill me in? Was he seen rolling down a hill or was it an anonymous person in the local news?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The other thing that I noted was when he was showing his war wounds he commented on how his stomach had gone down.

I've had 2 c sections and numerous colonoscopies etc and they use air to dilate so they can see what they are doing. This leaves you with a distended abdomen and the most excruciating trapped wind for days.

I looked more pregnant than when I was actually pregnant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

What the actual duck!?!?!

Reactions: 20

Marcus?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Can we know a little bit about how you know? 😅😂

Reactions: 12

this sounds much more believable than his story!

do you know why he has the laparoscopy scars?
Those poor nurses on duty, he is vile and im so glad they didnt excuse his disgusting drunken behaviour as ‘mental health problems’

Reactions: 27
How do you know this tho....
It's pretty obvious how they know and asking them to reveal that could cost them their job...

A few years ago now my son had an operation and Marcus was on the children's ward. I was told not to take my son to the playroom whilst Marcus was wondering around as he was dangerous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.