Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hes stuffing his face with a butty and hes going tyacks to stuff his face more my dads having to drop off a portion of his casserole otherwise I've no tea and may need a referral to the food bank its a bit of a slap in the face tbh
WTAF!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

pommynoir

VIP Member
You can bring food through security as long as it isn’t liquid. I’ve had yoghurt taken off me in security, but could get through when said yoghurt was mixed with granola, because then it technically isn’t a liquid 🤔
Ooo I might get my burrito after all 😂 so I might eat half on the bus to the airport like a knack so that if they do take it off me I atleast got to eat a bit

The Duchess

VIP Member
serious question beaut, are they any good ? I've been having trouble sleeping since giving up codeine 😓
I use then @Venom , I take them most nights and im able to get to up and do a school run. Honestly they do actually work, however every one’s tolerance is different but id definitely give them a try if I was you ❤ sleep deprivation due to anxiety is a killer x

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
That bastard flaunting his fucking battered sausage again 😭

Why does KP keep popping up, she gonna introduce him to Harv?

Reactions: 3

HeyBabes

VIP Member
It’s not too bad but I am wrapped up 😂

on that note do you or anyone else know if I am allowed to bring takeaway food through security? I NEED a boojum (burrito bowl) and don’t think I’ll have time to stop and eat one. It’s hardly liquid with the hot sauce / guac and all. 🤔
You can bring food through security as long as it isn’t liquid. I’ve had yoghurt taken off me in security, but could get through when said yoghurt was mixed with granola, because then it technically isn’t a liquid 🤔

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
There is a site I’ve heard of it before but I can’t mind the name now. I’m so tired I flew to Dublin this morning just got to my hairdressers now and they’re running late and I’ve a lip appt near Park west in a few hours. 😫😫😫😫
I think in their conversation the girl said it was owned by the same people as Only Fans? Hope you brought youre thermals Pommy its like fucking Winter here, yesterday was worse 🥶