Marcus Mitchell #32 Thatchers by the case, you big disgrace, no wonder Sid kicked you outta her place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well @Lucyxxxx is back on top with her thread title being the winning one

Will the qweeeeen pls do a recap for us

As you were beauts

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The lives he’s doing with random people and they’re taking the absolute piss holding cups saying that they’re also drinking ‘herbal tea’. It just shows how many people think he’s an absolute fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He went to the toilet didn’t wash his hands and then coughed into them he’s a smelly woman

• Sick
Reactions: 17
he went to the toilet with the audio connected to his earphones !!! And he didn’t wash his hands

• Sick
Reactions: 14
He’s just gone live again. Just sat repeating ‘crazy what love can do’, heavy breathing, coughing and reading comments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched 2 minutes of his live and I’ve never known anyone to have such a stuck up attitude. He needs a bleeping reality check that lad. He’s SO rude to his genuine followers who are asking normal questions. Think he’s been sniffing a bit too much ❄ because he’s extremely paranoid thinking every bugger is a troll

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Clicked on this beauts thread by mistake a few days ago and have finally caught my first live.

A few thoughts...

WTF?!?
Mouth breathers should be suffocated
Herbal tea? LOL World's shittiest wannabe alcoholic
WTF?!?
Everyone on that live is trolling you, you absolute simpleton
WASH YOUR bleeping HANDS
Dark Fruits? Are you 12??
Asking us to entertain you? duck off you actual bawbag looking Mofo - you live in one of the most beautiful counties in England, get your hole outside ffs
And finally.....
WTF?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Beauts I’m howling ! He was there pouring his can (which we could all see in the live ) then he proceeds to blow the “cup of tea” as if it was hot ! 😂😂😂 all the emmerdale prep and training he did is paying off ! THIS is the role of a lifetime !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.