Marcus Mitchell #22 Marcus and Sid sitting in a tree De-frauding the D.W.P.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised he’s but the whole post up, doesn’t look good does it Marcus? Stalking SG or was she lying about that too?
ED92267F-7183-4748-944F-B7ADAA6F34FD.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
yeah he's posting screenshots from here on FB from Adelle... the thing is though if he truly has done nothing he has no reason to feel guilty... which leads me to believe he clearly has done something to sour the friendship or cause SG's death... and if so then committing suicide isn't going to help either way. All this talk of going to meet SG... it's a very childlike, disturbing view of things... he needs help, not social media

Reactions: 18
if anyone is wondering / doubting who Luke was He was also a student doing the same photography course as Marcus but they weren’t in the same classes. His Instagram is luke_thorpe0712

who knows if he was to blame. however. he practically does stalk those who he fancies. like he did with luke. he probably wanted something so badly with Stephen. and thought he’d try and make out that they’d had some form of a relationship. I mean. Who knows. But, it’s quite obvious from the ‘kissing’ picture that it was off guard and almost seems forced.
I don’t think you should put his Instagram on here it might get the thread shut down… I could be wrong?

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell beauts how have I only just caught up!

Hope you’re all okay 💕

Reactions: 8
Well the other sibling has posted
803C2690-D881-41ED-BAE8-E3DFBABBB8B4.jpeg

Marcus is absolutely the annoying littlest kid who gets away with everything, a brat incarnate

• Wow
Reactions: 32
yeah he's posting screenshots from here on FB from Adelle... the thing is though if he truly has done nothing he has no reason to feel guilty... which leads me to believe he clearly has done something to sour the friendship or cause SG's death... and if so then committing suicide isn't going to help either way. All this talk of going to meet SG... it's a very childlike, disturbing view of things... he needs help, not social media
I’m getting thread 7/8/9 whatever deja vu 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.