Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hushhushxox

Imagine being on a diet of pasta, cheese, and hot chocolate, then rewarding yourself after four 6 days with a Big Mac meal. The state of his insides must be a mess. He’s going to stop losing weight because he won’t be shitting ever, what with the lack of fruit and veg and fibre. Jesus H Christ - how fucking bad must he smell 🤢
Tbf his diet today say Big Mac, carborna, hot choc and grapes, it’s not the greatest but if he actually did over 10000 steps he’d probs see a slight difference,
So really even him cutting down the food with no exercise is pretty fucking pointless Marcus Huns

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Rach88

VIP Member
Why, for a lad who has a shite diet and doesn’t look after himself - does he look like he has pretty nice skin! 🙄😂 how’s that fair!!
Would that just be some kind of filter he's using or nah? 😂 I'm refusing to believe his skin is that good nick and smooth

Right, this my be me being miseducated on the subject. But I would have thought, if the rubbery texture of the veg is a concern for him due to his autism, then some meats would be a no-no as well? Like - I get what he means because I hate any rubbery chewiness in meat, fat, gristle or just chewiness. I avoid meat where I can and will only eat meat if I can inspect it (no gravy or sauce) and the only time I’ll have it in a curry is if I know the meat isn’t gristly. And does it really mean he can’t have ANY veg because I would have thought the texture would have varied depending on the type of veg and how it was cooked? Maybe that would be a cheat code for it? But again I don’t know if that’s a valid point or not, this is a new area for me 😅

View attachment 1044762

In other news, I still can’t stand the sight of his playdoh pink face. Smug bastard.
It really does depend think to me he says it like autism as a whole it's not a one blanket fits every autistic person we all have our own textures and tastes likes and dislikes over that so I love my fruit but veg especially greens I can struggle with especially broccoli (I have to chop the flower bit off to enjoy and same with green beans I have to chop them up into little pieces and boil them until they're 'soft' and if there not soft je carrots etc I have a hard time with 'crunchy' veg but weridly will have peppers crunchy and lettuce (but think because I can taste water in them maybe,) so a lot of it I do get confused explaining for myself and the only meat I like is chicken/only like the red milk and beige food is best on the worst weeks but yeah he dosent speak for everyone of us I do like my veg and I can have my food touching some can't some can some like veggies etc some can only stand one thing I just don't like my food on the plate 'mixing' sometimes and seem to hyper focus on a dish I like and I'm not sure if that's something to do with bpd or autism or both but right now I'm fixated on mash 😂 but yeah I don't know if this answered it for you really but that's my view

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
He’d have been better off spreading the squats over a few days so his body gets used to it. Doing 400 squats in one go when you hardly move your body is going to knock you for six and he won’t want to exercise again.

I’d have done 50 a day for 8 days, then by day 9 he might have been able to go up by a few more.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Afternoon beauts! 💋

I’ve actually got the raging hump because I’ve been hectic all day at work and I finally get to take a quick break and when I look at MM’s IG, he’s dancing with his fkg cat to ‘This Old Ba$tard House.’ I’m fkg sick of hearing that song and I think what’s really got on my nipple end is the fact that Marcus does absolutely fk all with his life! How does he get away with playing the system and claiming whatever benefits he claims whilst the rest of us have to fkg work and look after a household? This is something that’s been obvious for quite some time now but for some reason it’s just tipped me over the edge today. 😡

@Venom spectacular editing on E17 clip! 💀🙌🏼😂🙌🏼💀 @ContentCrunch amazing song ‘Won’t you slayte another day!’ 🙌🏼

Beggy’s feet bursting out of his trainers. Yuk 😭 Did I see MM post a photo of what looked like a fake pair of LV trainers a few weeks ago? They were white with the original LV print of the sides (if I remember correctly)?

My desk is calling, better get back to the grind! 😘
Sorry beauts, I meant to add this photo to my post. 💋

Attachments

emm_123

Would have thought he would have lost some weight if he was doing cocaine nearly every day lol
I just don’t believe a word he says, he probably wasn’t doing it, he just wants the sympathy vote and a Marcus Mitchell pity party from the LLL brigade.. this guy is a big time billy bullshiter who only thinks about himself and his web of lies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7

poptart95

Chatty Member
Oh My Freaking Life 😮 Not Losing The Tub For His Health But For FREAKING Only Fans 🤮 Marcus There Is No One Out There That Wants To Pay To See Your Mini Milk ! Losing Weight Won’t Make You “ Sexier “ Your Vile Attitude Towards Life And People Will Always See You For Who And What You Are “Beaut”
🤣🤣 Ffs I used to love a mini milk on a summers day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7