Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Go on then I'll have a cheeky final crack at thread title suggestion.

Lost 8lb in just a week,
So shut ya trap Sid, wind in ya beak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MissLT

Chatty Member
That would be amazing 😂😂😂😂

Can we have him pictured with the 7 wonders and finally landing on the moon where he can be left 😂😂😂
If you do him on the great pyramid my life will be complete 🤣🤣🤣 (been to Egypt six times it’s my spiritual home)

• Haha

TizzyTIzzle

Took me so long to scribble out names I didn’t realise already posted 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Wait…. He’s got a dad?????
I think he’s quite rarely seen on his pages tbh, he probably thinks he’s a prick too

Last edited:

MissLT

Chatty Member
Well beauts, for those blocked from beggy you’re missing out on precisely fuck all:

he’s got the communal tea towel out, not to cry into this time when pissed, but to soak up the sweat from his 3 minutes on the sunbed- not that he was too hot, but the sheer effort of standing up for a whole 3 minutes seems to have done him in.

he then moves onto a meal he’s “cooked” (ready meal carbonara) - no hate from me i love a ready meal but I don’tknow that I’d class it as “cooking”, especially not since he’s supposed to be Hello Fresh’s biggest ambassador (literally) - i dont think ready meal carbonara is one of the choices they offer.

He then moves onto promo’ing cameo, another inspirational quote about not caring about being judged then straight afterwards a personal quote completely contradicting the last post.

all in all another standard day for beggy! Its really pissed me off he did that post ‘squat for likes’ knowing he can’t do livevideos, not just cos its desperate as fuck doing anything for likes/engagement but cos he is just so ‘im kind of glad cos it means i dont have to do it’ awww but marcus i thought you were doing 15,000 steps a day andeating loads of salads - thats become going on a sunbed and eating different varieties of pasta and sauce very quickly.

usually the fat cunt doesn’t wind me up too much but today he’s proper fucked me off for some reason (i think deep down its cos we arent gunna get a live for ages now he’s banned from fb and insta lives haha)
I saw the guest appearance from the tea towel too. Hope to fuck it’s been in a boil wash.

• Haha
  • Sick

AngelBabes

VIP Member
It’s all the healthy, health bollucks that is getting old. The only healthy thing he does is pop the ‘odd grape’ and veg off a roast once a week. The rest of the time it’s high fat, high salt garbage. You can calorie deficit on garbage but it’s not healthy. The only thing keeping that kid from a scurvy is that weekly roast!
Didn’t he say recently that he only eats 1300 calories a day? 🤥 1300 calories for his breakfast more like! 🥱

• Haha

SIZZLEg

A portion controlled ready meal in the evening ffs those meals are the worst things u can eat! What about the carvery he had the mcdonalds? Full of bullshit