Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissLT

Chatty Member
It’s all the healthy, health bollucks that is getting old. The only healthy thing he does is pop the ‘odd grape’ and veg off a roast once a week. The rest of the time it’s high fat, high salt garbage. You can calorie deficit on garbage but it’s not healthy. The only thing keeping that kid from a scurvy is that weekly roast!
Yup this 🙄 Except that’s Sid’s roast plate with the veg on innit 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You know what really fucks me off (apart from everything vincent does)… he posts about the carvery to instagram but keeps it off fb cos thats where he posted about only having one meal a day, hes so fucking sneaky he knows what to post where so that different branches of the LLL brigade don’t click that he’s talking absolute bullshit.

id love to know how many grapes he’s eating if a 600 calorie ready meal, hot chocolate and grapes is adding up to 1300 calories a day.

This has absolutely killed me off 🤣🤣🤣😭
Dying at you calling him Vincent. I hope it sticks. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

emm_123

He was frothing at the mouth a few months ago that he had his mobile number lol. I’m glad they don’t speak though - Kirk is dealing with real grief. Not Marcus on an attention seeking mission sort of grief.
View attachment 1036425
‘No we haven’t connected’ - fuck off marcus 🤨

Hi all, finally caught up since Christmas Eve where I’d stopped reading bcos he was boring 😂
But wow.. I have no words …

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
A fucking carbonara though. I mean I’m not saying he ever claimed to be Einstein but who ‘goes on a diet’ and eats pasta with cheese, hot chocolate, and a bloody carbonara 😆
If your going to be a lazy fuck about cooking at least choose a healthy ready meal Marcus, there’s loads to choose from