Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
omg he's deleted the comment from that woman asking about people getting their money back !
I mean, be reasonable beaut. You can hardly expect him to reimburse when he’s already inhaled it all on some form of fast food OR his ‘Autism’ made him do it! You absolute troll you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
When this losing weight faze he’s going through flops it wouldn’t surprise me if he did a ‘Supersize me’ style challenge. Do you remember that guy in the early 2000’s who are nothing but McDonald’s and asked them to Supersize it each time? I’ve called it here first 😂😂😂😂
Haha I remember him. Plot twist Marcus turns to heroin in a final desperate attempt to lose the weight, leaving Sid furious as it means she needs to work more hours to afford his habit. 😂😂😂

• Haha

QueenVamp88

Chatty Member
Oh I saw in one of the comments apparently after his lost weight his going to Italy
He's a scammer and compulsive liar that italy holiday was never going to come about. He watched a series on netflix one night set in italy i think then the next morning he says he's got a holiday booked to italy for end of this month/beginning of next month if he can make his mind up 🙄 he says anything for attention

• Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
First pic I take it he didn't win that 60k 🤣🤣

Is that the full on friend who showed up a couple of weeks ago then nothing since? That pic is so old he got that manky nose ring in
If went all infected 🤢

Marcus heating up his carbonara 🤣
06F90072-939B-4CB1-8725-83C0E370DD6A.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Victoria1517

It’s gone already? Jesus wept I cannot keep up! I’m all for him setting himself a challenge to get healthier even with Sid (that’s my mum) fronting the reward for him. But I swear to god why does he always try to scam people for even more money? He can’t help himself can he? Has he given the money back? Will he ever tell the truth? So many fucking questions 😂😂

• Haha

Hushhushxox

shall we all agree that’s he needs to shave his eyebrows off ?
Seeing as when we say stuff on here he copies it days after

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MrsPoison

VIP Member
No it is what he’s actually posted lol
I don't understand the lengths he goes to to pretend he doesn't eat veg, at first I thought he was ashamed to post a plate with no veg cause people would criticise him because of his weight but then you see it on his plate sometimes. If you don't eat it then just post your plate. Why does he lay it on so thick? I don't doubt his diagnosis if it was done at the Priory but it's so weird and suspicious.

Reactions: 14