Manic Street Preachers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is interested just heard on absolute Radio James Dean Bradfield is on main Absolute radio today from 3pm

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sean had an affair with a fan. He left his wife & kids and moved up north to be with her, where he still is now. She’s a fan. He literally did the dirty on his wife and was shagging the fan behind her back and then left his family for her.

I know someone who knows someone, that’s all I can say, but it’s what went on!!
Ew, that’s gross. I’m genuinely shocked. Fancy betraying your wife and kids like that.

Reactions: 7
Anyone thinking if going to any of the dates at end of the year?

Me and two of my former penpals (now, all proper, firm friends, 25 years on!) are going to try to get Wembley tickets.

Will be my 50th Manics gig. 😁😁😁

Sucks that the rest of the U.K. get decent smaller venues but those close to London have to schlep to Wembley Arena. I can’t be bothered, but who am I kidding, I actually swore off Manics gigs a long time ago when I had the most excellent time at Brixton Academy and decided I needed to go out on a high ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sucks that the rest of the U.K. get decent smaller venues but those close to London have to schlep to Wembley Arena. I can’t be bothered, but who am I kidding, I actually swore off Manics gigs a long time ago when I had the most excellent time at Brixton Academy and decided I needed to go out on a high ❤
Agree. I said I was more tempted by Brighton, even though it's further. But Brighton is so expensive to stay.

No Birmingham date 💔
We said the same. 😓 Our preferred location.

My former penpal / now friend is from the Midlands and said there was some aggro at last MSP Brum gig, someone had a knife or something?!

• Sad
I cocking hate Wembley, considering the trip to Manchester instead (though that’s hardly a great venue either). Wish they’d play the Academy again

Reactions: 1
Agree. I said I was more tempted by Brighton, even though it's further. But Brighton is so expensive to stay.

We said the same. 😓 Our preferred location.

My former penpal / now friend is from the Midlands and said there was some aggro at last MSP Brum gig, someone had a knife or something?!
The one at the academy? I wanted to buy a mug from the merch stand as i was feeling nostalgic because i still have my design for life one but they wouldn’t sell it to me until the gig was over incase i lobbed it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I will be at the obligatory London gig (and the Cardiff one whenever that happens) but also considering Manchester and Brighton because I'll get FOMO if I do none in October!

I generally always have a good time at Manics gigs but the amount of drunken idiots who ruin them sometimes...

Reactions: 3
I don't understand it, not least because a lot of gigs are pretty pricey these days. I have seen some people chucked out before the main act has hit the stage.

I have also never understood the flinging of bottles of piss I have seen at festivals (thankfully just far enough away I could scarper)

I was thinking Brighton because it was closest but I'm likely to be away unless another lockdown happens. The last Manics gig I went to in Brighton was tit anyway, the crowd was so dead - at least this one is at the Dome which has a bit more personality than Brighton Centre where the last one was.

Maybe Portsmouth instead.

I think I can drop this as I believe it was reported in the S*n newspaper...Sean got divorced a few years back from his childhood sweetheart and moved from Bristol to Yorkshire with another woman (a fan, possibly). This was top gossip for me :ROFLMAO:
No wayyyy, I had to have a Google (and make an account to comment lol) after reading this! :ROFLMAO::coffee:
anyway ... this tattoo shop is in Huddersfield👀

AB390551-C728-41EB-8399-48EF5DC19B8D.png

• Wow
This Sean gossip is quality! He always seemed so sensible and not a dick 🤷‍♂️

I knooww 🤷‍♀️ it sounds like a lot of mid life crisis boxes have been checked 🤔 wouldn’t surprise me if that sports car is already in the garage lol