Man vs Baby - manversusbaby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported the reinstates post but again, was told it didn’t break violations. What a load of tit.

The man is a complete disgrace. If anyone went on to one of these influencers insta and said what he did then you would be hung out to dry but because it's from this self congratulating idiot (backed up by his insta pals) hes a hero above reproach! Absolutely unbelievable, self preserving cretins.

Reactions: 3
Without even looking at his page or even a photo of him I just know what he was treated quite badly at school by his peers, and, indirectly, this is his way of revenge. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 6
So tattle is supposedly an evil forum where people get together and post mean things and insult and bully, and then others join in? And yet his post is a nasty, mean, belittling, insulting rant where others come along and join in?
He literally must’ve described himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
honestly, it really is awful and exactly what he’s condemning, it’s so hypocritical. And lacking in intelligence to realise tattlers are followers. The same people. Not 2 different sets of people, all tattlers ARE followers, it’s so stupid to not recognise that fact and look a little deeper. He’s just enraged he’s not had a thread.
Also most of the comments are from child sellers. Who get a lot of the comments on tattle. But there’s a few supportive comments from accounts that actually don’t sell their kids which is odd.
Love that.. Child Sellers. That's what Mummy/Daddy bloggers will hereby from now be named. I salute you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know him at all but what a bizarrely vile thing to say, he obviously wanted to come across as edgy and morally superior and oh my god did he fail spectacularly. He can enjoy his self pats on the back, I guess.

Reactions: 5
Someone drew my attention to some twit with a social media account thing today. I won’t say his / her real name don’t want to publicise it. But you know the sort had a child and thinks his funny and worse unique. This key board author sits and types really funny stuff about his child real or fantasy who knows? He likes to swear about people because no one ever told him it’s not big and not clever, although sadly some people think he is.
But I think the really weird think about this parent is that he has found a fan base that follows his interesting posts that include such exciting prose as reporting that his child ‘was off his tits at a paw patrol party and brought home a f**king whistle ’. What fabulous writing, what insight, what larks.
I read the comments, saw people who I’ve now unfollowed. Never seen this account before and never will again - although of course every family has one - a self-centred, self-absorbed, egotistical, righteous ....
I think i know who your on about. South Wales Accent?

I read his post and it actually made me feel terrible about myself and wondering if it was true etc. But now I've read all your comments and feel vindicated again, phew 😅 nearly gave a duck for a few mins there 😂

He's just a massive hypocrite tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read his post and it actually made me feel terrible about myself and wondering if it was true etc. But now I've read all your comments and feel vindicated again, phew 😅 nearly gave a duck for a few mins there 😂

He's just a massive hypocrite tbh
It’s odd that he thinks that people who have an opinion on those using their kids to make money and sharing their private lives are all as he described. It’s really rather silly, like assuming all followers are the same.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow 😂
I’m genuinely embarrassed for him that he thinks that’s the way to behave and speak about people who literally have no effect on his life.

Bless him throwing his toys out of the plan though. Poor little man baby getting all upset by us nasty horrible twats 😂

Loved the child sellers instead of influencers it’s the absolute truth.

• Haha
Actually such. A twit. Andy day has a kids band and is a children’s entertainer. Manversusbaby’s Comment is so inappropriate, he’s a dick.
F7264319-B81E-40CD-B499-6AAB36D24459.jpeg

• Wow
He is absolutely vile. Thinks he is Billy big balls... no pal, just your average ten a penny 'lad' 🙄

I don’t even get what he is implying by that comment. Whatever attempt at alternative humour that was...you clearly failed! All you achieved was making yourself, a parenting ‘figure’, look like an idiot. Know your audience, silly man!

I don’t even get what he is implying by that comment. Whatever attempt at alternative humour that was...you clearly failed! All you achieved was making yourself, a parenting ‘figure’, look like an idiot. Know your audience, silly man!
Maybe he’s implying Andy Day and kids tv do generally arouse him.
Moron.

• Sick
Maybe he’s implying Andy Day and kids tv do generally arouse him.
Moron.
Exactly why that attempt at being ‘quirky’ with his comment failed! Why put that on Andy’s post? The moron is clearly desperate for any attention...even if people are left baffled thinking he had ‘special feelings’ for Andy. Andy is a lovely man and there was no need to debase the comments with that vulgarity.

I think he would like to have been a stand up comedian but has had to settle for an unfunny blog instead. Lame